6. Crush

"What sort of search team is this? You need to split up. Marley come with me." Finn says coming out from the bushes.

"Actually Marleys with me." Murphy says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Which I push off.

"Sorry but I promised pretty boy." I say walking over to Bellamy and looping my arm through his.

"Seriously?" Murphy and Wells say at the same time. So I turn around.

"Hush, hush your turn will come around." I say smiling innocently and walking away with Bellamy. I'm interested to get to know more about him. Particularly how he go onto the drop ship because it isn't a piece of cake. Not that I've ever eaten cake.

"Sooo... How in the world did you get onto the drop ship?" I ask him eager to get to the point.

"I killed Jaha." He hesitates telling me.

"Your freaking fantastic!" I say slapping his bicep.

"I did not expect you to react that way." He replies but I just shrug. "How did you get onto the drop ship?" He asks me.

"Lets just say a someone owed me a favor." I tell him not giving to much away.

"Come on tell me! I told you." He begs.

"Well I accidentally slept with this guy who I didn't realize had a girlfriend at the time. He asked me to break up with her for him. I said no at first. But then he said he could change Joeys age by a week. Joey was due to be executed a week before the drop ship went to earth. So of course I agreed.  He also said he could get me onto the drop ship to. And after a little bit of persuasion he said he could get Michael on as well." I explain to Bellamy. While he stares at me intently.

"Is Joey your boyfriend?" Bellamy asks with raised eyebrows.

"No way! We've been friends for like ever. Our Mums where best friends so I've known him since birth." I laugh trying to imagine it. To weird.

"Oh. How old would that make you?" He asks me.

"I'm twenty going on twenty one pretty soon." I tell him.

"Sweet. So was your brother flirting with my sister back there?" Bellamy asks.

"Bellamy the real question in life is who isn't my brother flirting with." I tell him to which he laughs.

"That would make us brother and sister in-law." He tells me.

"Oh I wouldn't want that!" I say shaking my head.

"Why?" He asks looking confused.

"Then I couldn't flirt with you

"Then I couldn't flirt with you." I sigh biting my lip. Bellamy quickly pins me to a tree with a smirk on his face.

"Then we better beat them to it." He growls before pressing his lips to mine and moving his arms around my waist. I quickly grip his curly hair in-between my fingers and deepen the passionate kiss.

"Woah! Calm down there bunny's." I hear Murphy say from behind me. I quickly let go of Bellamy  and begin walking ahead of them.

"Opps." I say loudly so they can hear.

BELLAMY'S POV

"Would you stop staring at her ass." Murphy tells me breaking me out of my trance.

"What she's hot." I reply quickly.

"Said every male and even some females in camp." Murphy mocks. Then Marley turns her head around and winks back at us.

" I can't believe you think you stand a chance with her

" I can't believe you think you stand a chance with her." Murphy tells me. I then turn around to look him in they eye.

"Why not?" I ask him. 

"Practically everyone has a crush on her. She plays with men. It amuses her. She can't stay with a guy for more than a week tops. Trust me I would know." Murphy says looking distant like he's replaying a memory. Thats when I knew I wanted to be the one who she stays with.

"We'll see." I tell Murphy.

"Trust me man. Give it a week and you'll be invisible to her." Murphy says sighing and looking at the ground.

Hey Everyone!

This is one of my favorite chapters so far.

Bellamys crush is so cute, god bless Bell.

What did you think of Bellamy's POV because I might add one every now and then.

Till next time x