2. Mermaids

"Did my  invitation get lost in the mail? No worries. Make it six!" I say joining the mount weather rescue crew. The blonde groans and she stops when she looks at my wrist.

"Where is your wristband?" The blonde asks. Privacy thanks.

"Hi I'm Marley. Nice to meet you too." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Hi I'm Clarke. Where's your wristband?" The blonde, I mean Clarke asks again.

"Where's your dignity?" I ask raising my eyebrows. When she doesn't respond I do. "I thought so. FYI I don't have one and you don't have any dignity. Quite the predicament we are both in." I state brushing past her in the in the direction of the big mountain. I could tell everyone stood awestruck for a moment until I heard someone run up to me. I turn and I am met with a pretty brunette.

"I'm Octavia. And I'm liking how you talked some sense into her." She smiles brightly. Sticking out her hand to which I shake.

"We'll I'm Marley. And I'm loving having people agree with me." I smile and continue walking.

"I have a feeling we are going to be great friends." Octavia announces while i try to dodge roots.

"Oh yeah? How come Tav?" I give her a nickname causing her to giggle

"Firstly people bond over hate and I'm not to fond of Clarke either. Second of all your not the only one with a brother." She informs me to which I raise my eyebrows. I did not see that coming. I turn to face her whilst slowing down my pace.

"Oh really? Who might your brother be?" I ask interested.

"Bellamy Blake. The one in the guards uniform. Just like you." She looks me up and down. I almost forgot I was wearing this.

"Ahhh right. The good looking one. I like him, he agreed with me." I smile at her.

"Yes well your brother is quite the looker to." She tells me. And I can't help but laugh.

"Yes well he is one for breaking hearts so I wouldn't get to attached." I inform her causing her to giggle.

We have been walking for a while now at the front not paying attention to anyone behind us. Because frankly I didn't want to look at Clarke and Octavia is good company.

We made it to an opening which had a huge river in the middle. And I immediately began stripping eager have a swim. I can feel the others eyes on my body as Tav and I began to hop into the water.

"Marley, Octavia we can't swim!" Clarke screams. Looking frantic as ever.

 Looking frantic as ever

"Calm down Claire. We're practically mermaids." I laugh looking over to Octavia who began giggling. I could feel Clarke radiating with annoyance. Probably because I chose to use the wrong name to annoy her.

"Marley, Octavia, get out of the water now!" A scrawny kid with googles shouts out. I notice him looking behind us so I turn to see what got him so freaked out but before I know it I'm pulling under water. I scream and flap my arms around desperately trying to get this thing off my calf. I can feel it's teeth sinking deeper but it suddenly lets go. I begin slipping into darkness and swallowing water rapidly. Then a pair of strong arms pull me out of the water and I am met with a young Johnny Depp looking guy. Carrying me and laying me down on the rocks.

 Carrying me and laying me down on the rocks

"Thanks." I manage to get out before coughing up water. Which he laughs to then smirks down at me.

"Looks like the mermaids met their match." He jokes. And I turn around to see Octavia in the same state as me. The monster must have got her after me.

"Thank goodness your okay." I move my way over to her wrapping my arms around her. Laughing together.

"I think we should put the whole mermaid thing on hold for a while." She says.

Hey Everyone!

I hope your liking my story so far.

Don't worry you shall find out more about Marley's past pretty soon.

Also how do you feel about Marley and Octavia's friendship because I think it's gold.

BTW how would you feel about Octavia and Michael? I love Lincoln but I also think Michael and O would be super cute together. AHHH!!

Till next time x