19. Payback

I wake up lying next to Bellamy. Only this time it isn't from a one night stand. We are actually together. And I like it a lot. I flip myself so I'm straddling him and begin kissing his lips gently. Then he wakes up and flips us over so he is on top. He leans down to my lips so we are almost touching but then someone opens the tent flap. Bellamy quickly throws the tarp over the both of us.

"Marley! Bellamy!" I can hear Clarke yell out. I slightly pull down the tarp so both of our faces our visible.

"Clarke! Oh how I missed your presence." I say sarcastically giving her a big smile.

"Yeah, the feelings mutual. Anyway, the meat tent just burned down," She begins but Bellamy cuts her off.

"What! Is Octavia alright?" He asks rapidly sitting up exposing his abs.

"Yeah she's fine, but the food isn't. We are sending out groups to hunt and the rest will stay here to build weapons. I need you two here and to keep the camp under control. Can you do that or will I need to detach you from each others hip?" She asks annoyed but I just scoff.

"Yeah we will keep it under control. You make sure nobody stays out after dark." Bellamy tells her and she nods and leaves.

"Ugh, duty calls." I groan getting up and putting on a shirt. I'm about to walk out but Bellamy pulls me in for a soft kiss. I kiss back and then walk out. I'm not use to the sort of thing. All my relationships where mainly physical with no sentimental value. But now that I've started it I like having a rock like Bell to steady me.

I spot Joey working on weapons so I head over to him. I plonk myself on the log in front of him gaining his attention.

"Why hello there." He says looking up from the spear he's making.

"Hola." I reply smiling happily.

"Someone's happy. Does it have anything to do with your new man?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Maybe. How do you know anyway?" I answer grinning.

 How do you know anyway?" I answer grinning

"It's sorta hard not to know. You two are the talk of the camp. Trust me, nobody missed your PDA. It was like a scene from the freakin' notebook!" He says laughing at me but I just scoff.

"BS." I mumble under my breath.

"You two are so cute." He says smiling back.

"Oh my god! I forgot to ask, how did things go with Harper?" I ask eagerly sitting up straighter.

"Good. Really good actually." He replies trying to hide a smile.

"Ooooo, did you do it?" I ask in a low voice so no-one can hear.

"No, not everyone sleeps together as soon as they lock eyes." He says hinting at me.

"Ha ha, very funny." I tell him. He begins telling me about this butterfly field Octavia showed him but I'm to focused on what is going on behind his shoulder. I spot Raven walking into me and Bellamys tent.

"I gotta go. I think Ravens looking for me." I cut him off and get up and head over. I spot Bellamy walk in and he doesn't come out so I linger outside the tent interested in what they could possibly be talking about.

"What are you doing?" I can faintly make out Bellamy asking Raven.

"Moving on." She replies quickly. I can hear hear her taking off her clothes. I cannot believe her!

"No way Raven. Get dressed. If you think for a second that I would betray Marley like that then your head is in the clouds. Your her cousin for crying out loud! You should be looking out for her! Get out now! And don't ever try to hurt Marley again." I hear Bellamy yell at her. That's when I knew for sure he's a keeper. Before Raven can leave I strut in and walk angrily towards her.

"I cannot believe you! What did I ever do to you?" I yell looking her in the eye. She just scoffs and throws on her jacket.

"No Raven tell me! Did my back hurt your knife?" I sassily remark raising my eyebrows.

"You are the biggest hypocrite." She says shaking her head.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"Back on the ark, before me and Finn. You remember Wick don't you? You knew I liked him, but that doesn't matter! Because in Marley world she gets what she wants even if she has to hurt someone along the way!" Raven yells at me throwing her hands in the air.

"Raven I was drunk, upset and alone!" I reply annoyed that she was digging up an old grave.

"Yeah. I know what it's like. Paybacks a bitch." She replies sourly and walks away.

I'm so frustrated! She got the last word and left me in the wrong

I'm so frustrated! She got the last word and left me in the wrong. I turn around and see Bellamy standing in the corner watching me. I begin to walk over to him.

"I'm so sor-" He begins but I cut him off by pressing his lips to mine. It startles him at first but he catches on quickly. I lean out and hug him.

"Thank you Bell. Thank you for everything." I mumble near his ear so he can hear me. But instead of replying he just grips me harder.

Hey everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter.

I love how Bell is so protective of her!!

Raven got a bit feisty haha.

Till next time x