5. Special sibling moment

"Marley, come here." Michael whispers pulling her inside a tent.

"What?" I ask annoyed he was interrupting my flirting with Bellamy. Then he pulls out a gun. 

"Christmas! Already?" I say in an over excited tone snatching the gun for his hand.

"When I snuck onto the drop ship I got two guns. Now there only small and they don't have many bullets but you should have one. You know, just in case." He says in a hushed tone. I lean in and plant a big kiss on his cheek and walk outside the tent to go find Octavia with Michael hot on my tail.

"What was it anyway?" Bellamy asks Octavia whilst wrapping up her leg.

"The others said it looked like some big snake thing. Mar you should wrap up your calf before you bleed to death." Octavia tells me.

"What the hell happened to your calf?" Michael asks to which I sigh. Michael pushes me down on a rock and pulls up the leg on my pants. Exposing a massive cut oozing with blood.

"It's nothing a little snake that's all." I shrug playing it of calm

"Are you kidding me Mar? You could have died. What dickhead pushed you in anyway. I'm gonna kill the jerk!" Michael shouts getting aggravated.

 I'm gonna kill the jerk!" Michael shouts getting aggravated

"Actually I jumped in by choice." I say rolling my eyes at him. He then laughs.

"Death wish much. Lucky I gave you that gun your gonna need it next time you decide to go on an adventure!" He shouts.

"Want to inform everyone of my weapon any louder?" I whisper scowling at him.

"You idiot." He says.

"You jackass." I reply.

"You bitch." He replies.

"You ass." I comeback.

"You slut." He growls.

"You man whore." I sneer.

"Hey Marley, sorry to break up this special sibling moment. But I hear you have a gun." Clarke says stepping in between me and Michael. I lean my head around to see him.

"Even Clarke heard you jerk." I comment ignoring her. She then steps side ways blocking my view from him.

" I need you to come with us. Bellamy to." She says nodding to Bellamy.

"Give me one good reason I should spend another second in a twenty meter radius to you." I angrily comeback.

"Because you want people to follow you. And whats better than being the girl that saves the day?" She tells me. I shrug my shoulders and look at Bellamy.

"As long as I walk next to him not you." I decide and Bellamy breaks out into laughter.

"Perfect." She tells me smiling and walking away. I turn around to find my brother and watch him walk up to Octavia.

"Hi I'm Michael. Need a hand getting up." He asks her.

"I'm Octavia and that would be great." She replies and he puts her arm around his shoulders walking away, but then he turns back to Bellamy and I. 

"I'll keep an eye on her whilst you two go on a date." He says tells Bellamy and he turns to wink at me.

" He says tells Bellamy and he turns to wink at me

Hey Everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Next chapter will be longer and have a good Bellamy chat.

You will also find out more about Marleys past.

Till next time x