7. Driving me mad

"Oh my god Jasper!" Clarke shouts running towards google boy who was tied up dead looking against a big tree. Clarke suddenly drops through the ground into a trap. Not going to lie I was a little disappointed when Wells reaches out and grabs her hauling her up.

"Clarke! Thank god your still here to boss me around!" I shout laughing walking up to her with Bellamy laugh by my side. Before I know it I'm being hauled up into the air. It takes me a moment to realize Bellamy and I stepped in a net trap. I quickly flip my body so I'm on top of Bellamy staring into his hazel eyes. I quickly reach for my gun.

"Ready?" I ask him raising my eyebrows.

"For what?" He asks back looking confused. Before he can stop me I shoot the gun towards the sky and we begin free falling. We both scream and land to the ground with a thud. Me laying on Bellamy's chest. While he catches his breath I lean forward and whisper in his ear.

"Oh Bell. Don't get to attached." Before he can respond I hop up and brush the dirt of my pants.

"Okay then.  Now that everyone has graciously found the traps lets get Jasper down shall we." Finn jokes. "Murphy your with me. Wells keep an eye on Bellamy. And I don't need to ask anyone to keep an eye on Mar because everyone does it anyway." Finn says whilst heading up the tree to which I scoff. Then I hear a loud growl.

"Uh-oh looks like we have company." I say whilst searching the bushes. Then I spot a black leopard in the long grass. I begin patting my jeans trying to find my gun but it isn't there. I then look the where the net lays and I spot my gun on the ground.

"Marley no." Bellamy whispers figuring out what I was planning. My gun is halfway between the panther and me so I have to be quick. I immediately sprint for the gun while the panther sprints for me. It's claws scratch my front and I scream.

"Marley!" I hear them all yell. I quickly crawl for the gun while the panther shreds my stomach. I then shoot it between the eyes. I scream in pain and roll over to see Bellamy running to my aid. Then everything goes black.

BELLAMY'S POV

I'm carrying Marley back to camp whilst she slips in and out of consciousness moaning and groaning. I don't know where my gun went or who took it but I'm pissed off. When I walk into camp everyone gasps. A boy comes up to me asking if she's dead freaking out.

 A boy comes up to me asking if she's dead freaking out

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." He murmurs behind me. I then lay her down in the drop ship. "What's your name?" I ask the boy.

"Joey." He responds.

"Ahh the famous Joey." I reply. 

"How do you know me?" He asks.

"Marley spoke about you." I think back to our conversation.

"Oh. Who are you?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Bellamy." I reply. Then Michael storms into the drop ship.

"Where is she?" He yells frantically rushing over to her. "Oh shit." He breathes out his eyes searching her body for any more injuries. He quickly rips off her shirt exposing her middle with the claw marks oozing with blood. He then turns around and pushes me back.

"Hey calm down man." I say trying not to punch him square in the jaw.

"I looked after Octavia and then you go and let Mar ripped to shreds!" He yells attracting a crowd around in the drop ship. 

"Hey! You weren't there! I carried her all the way back here while you tried to get in my sisters pants!" I yell at him infuriated that he said I didn't save her. Joey quickly steps in and pulls Michael out of the drop ship before things could get out of hand. This girl is already driving me mad.

Hey Everyone!

A longer chapter with plenty of Bell!

What did you think of Marley's past?

Till next time x