9. Queen

"Bellamy run!" I scream as I notice a yellow fog coming our way.  I immediately turn around and sprint in the opposite direction my survival mode kicking in. When I find some caves I usher Bellamy and Charlotte into one.

"Where's Atom?" I ask looking around the cave.

"He's still out there." Bellamy tells me scratching the back of his head.

"Well shit." I say looking at Bellamy who tells Charlotte to go to sleep.

"Well it's just you and me now huh. Can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer it's pretty personal." I ask him wanting to start up some conversation.

"Shoot." He replies.

"What's your favorite colour?" I ask trying to act serious.

"I don't think I can answer that sorry. It hits a little to close to home." He says acting serious causing me to break out into laughter. He then brushes my cheek with the back of his hand. Not wanting to wait any longer I flip over so I'm straddling him. I lean in so our lips are almost touching.

"Your attached." I seductively whisper. Then he grabs the back of my neck all pulls us closer so our lips brush. Then we kiss quickly. He begins to move of my shirt and I take of his throwing it into the cave. I run my hands down his muscly abs taking in all of him. Then he flips us over and starts kissing along my collarbone. The rest of the night was amazing. I guess thats what happens when two experienced people come together. He's like fire and I'm the petrol. Ka-boom.

I wake up with my head against Bellamys chest and I can feel him stroking my hair. I groan sitting upright and thats when I notice I'm butt naked with Bellamys jacket coving my upper body.

"Morning." Bellamy says. I turn around and take in his toned chest and arms.

"Oh I could get use to this." I say getting up and begging the hunt to find my clothes. Once I'm fully dressed we wake up Charlotte and head outside.

"Morning boys." I say walking up to John McBege who I dated for a week or so.

"Morning Queen." He replies smiling down at me.

"Where's Atom?" I ask scanning the group. Then I hear Charlotte scream in the distance. Once I get there I notice she is looking at Atom lying on the ground not looking real good.

"Atom. Son of a." Bellamy says walking over to the scene.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." I say staring at Atom. Then I hear him mumble kill me repeatedly. I look at Bellamy and I know he isn't going to do it. So I grab my knife and tell Charlotte to leave. I kneel down so that Atom can hear me.

"Hey Atom. I'm really sorry it had to come to this. Do you have anything you want me to tell anybody?" I ask him in a soothing voice.

"Tell my Mum I love her. And tell Octavia I know she will do great things one day." He slowly manages to get out. I nod my head smiling his choice of words. I lean down and kiss his forehead. Then I slide the knife into his neck. I can feel Bellamys eyes on me so I get up and walk over to McBege and his bitches. 

"Take him back to camp. I want him buried nicely." I tell them sternly.

"Yes Queen." He salutes.

Hey Everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Lots of Bellamy and Marley progress.

I also need a ship name for them.

What do you think Mellamy or Marlamy?

Or any other suggestions?

Till next time x