20. The girl I love

After all of yesterday drama I feel so frustrated! I mean Clarke and Finn never came back from hunting. They have been out their for ages. Not that I miss Clarke but someone has to be annoying and responsible to balance out the camp. Lots of people went out to find them but we could only find a beaten up Myles (who wen't out with them). Not gonna lie I'm not very good at dealing with things. So I decide to head to the drop ship in search of liquor. 

When I walk in I am faced with Murphy. The last time I saw him he was holding a knife to my throat. I turn around to walk out but the drop ship door is closing. I turn back around and realize that Murphy is holding up a gun to Jasper.

"Ohhhh. I see. I interrupted something." I say catching up on the situation.

"Marley hands above your head." Murphy says pointing the gun my way.

"Officer! Please! Don't hurt me! I was just looking for alcohol." I say in my damsel in destress voice causing him to scoff.

"How are you joking right now? I'm holding a gun to your head!" He asks confused but I just shrug.

"You couldn't shoot me." I reply honestly.

"Come on hands above your head!" He yells aggressively walking over.

"Alright, alright." I say groaning and then he pulls me over to stand next to Jasper. "Someones a little uptight." I murmur to Jasper causing him to laugh.

"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!" I can hear Bellamy yell from outside.

"You try to be a hero Jasper dies!" Murphy calls out. We wait a while in silence, while Murphy ties us up. I wan't to move but he holds the gun to Jaspers head and I don't know what he could do right now. Then we hear Octavia speak up.

"Murphy! Murphy! If you even touch Jasper I swear your dead!" She yells from outside causing me to laugh. God she is protective like her brother. Then Bell comes through the radio.

"Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level you know that. Your leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen." He says matter of a factly.

"Yeah well in case you haven't noticed your not exactly in control right now." Murphy replies stubbornly.

"Come on Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper. You wan't to hurt me. So what do you say? How about you trade him for me." Bellamy counters and I struggle in the restraints once he offers himself up.

"All you have to do is let him go, and I'll take his place." Bellamy continues while I sit their dumbfounded. Is he out of his mind? Death wish much. Murphys smirks at Jasper which really aggravates me. I scowl at him but he ignores me.

"How?" Murphy asks through the radio.

"Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out." Bellamy states obviously. Murphy pauses for a moment considering the deal. Then he opens the drop ship door.

"Murphy no!" I yell trying to stop him but he doesn't listen.

"Just you Bellamy, unarmed!" Murphy yells out. I struggle in the restraints even more.

"I'm here!" Bellamy calls out from the ramp. God he can be dumb sometimes. Then Murphy grabs Jasper and throws him down the ramp. I don't really know Jasper that well but I feel bad for him. Then Bellamy struts in and Murphy closes the door.

"You idiot!" I yell at Bellamy catching his attention. He turns his head towards me with shock written all over his face. 

"What are you doing here?" He asks confused.