16. King wants his Queen

I stumble back into camp. I barley made it out of there alive. If Bellamy hadn't of come in and grabbed me I probably would have died.

"Marley! What did you say to Anya?" Clarke asks getting all up and in my grill. So I put my hand out and push her back. It doesn't really pay off because I'm drunk as a skunk.

"I told her to shut up and shove her opinions up hers." I say seriously. 

"WHAT!" Clarke screams throwing her hands up in the air.

"Calm down woman. I'm just kidding. Loosen up." I say slowly stumbling over to Bellamys tent. But before I can get far my favorite person grabs my arm.

"Marley answer my question." Clare growls impatiently. I gulp knowing she won't like the answer.

"We have a war on our hands princess. Now can Queen leave to get her beauty sleep." I tell her impatiently.

"You know you really messed this up for all of us. You just started a war." She says sassily.

"HYPOCRITE! Your the one that set this up! Your head is to far up your ass to see that your in the wrong! Your just a stuck up spoilt little princess with daddy issues!" I yell pushing her chest back forcefully causing her to stumble

"HYPOCRITE! Your the one that set this up! Your head is to far up your ass to see that your in the wrong! Your just a stuck up spoilt little princess with daddy issues!" I yell pushing her chest back forcefully causing her to stumble. Before I can do anymore damage Bellamy grabs my waist pulling me away.

"Come on Clarke. I don't think you want to pick a fight with her right now." Bellamy says to Clarke cautiously.

"Yeah bitch fight me! I dare you!" I yell at her struggling in Bellamys grip then Raven walks by.

"Yay! Drunk Marley is my favorite Marley." Raven says shoving her hands in her jacket pocket eager to watch this unfold. Then Michael walks up slinging his arm around her shoulder like the caring brother he is.

"Honestly sober Marley and drunk Marley aren't too different. Drunk Mar just stumbles a bit more." He replies chuckling.

"Come on lets get you to bed." Bellamy says picking me up. Once where in his tent he begins taking of my shoes.

"So who was that guy you where with?" Bellamy asks focusing on my shoes.

"We use to date." I manage to slur out.

"Oh." Bellamy mumbles shaking his head.

BELLAMYS POV

She kills me. I feel like glass which she just looks through. All I want is not to want her. I just want to be with her but she jumps from guys like they are lily pads. The list of guys she has dated is bigger than the list of people I have talked to in my lifetime. I cannot believe I want to be her guy. The guy she wants the most. The one she thinks about 24/7. The one for her.

"Bellamy." She groans breaking me out of my trance.

"Yeah?" I ask looking up. Then she grabs my face with her hands and pulls me into a kiss. I want to kiss her so badly but I know she is drunk so I push her away gently.

 I want to kiss her so badly but I know she is drunk so I push her away gently

"Your drunk. I won't do that to you." I say shaking my head and getting up.

"Why?" She groans laying on the bed sadly.

"I want you Mar. I want you so badly. But I won't take advantage of you." I tell her knowing she is to drunk to remember anything. Then I notice she has fallen asleep so I slide next to her wrapping my arm around her. I close my eyes and sigh. All I want is this girl. I'm just a King desperate for his Queen.

Hey everyone!

This is a shorter chapter but you get to know a little bit more about Bellamys feelings.

Don't worry they will end up together very soon ; )

It's going to be so cute! I can't wait to write it.

Till next time x