17. Katherine

"Mar, get out of here." Bellamy says pushing me away from the drop ship gently.

"Why? Ohhh, I bet there alcohol in there. You know I'm not some addicted drunk lunatic. I can take care of myself. I mean it was my birthday, give me a break!" I complain to him but he just shakes his head.

"Just get out of here Mar." He tells me grabbing me arm and pulling me away.

"Okay, fine. As long as you know I'm not some vacuum that's going to suck up all the alcohol." I tell him looking him in the eye.

"I never said that you where a drain." He says gently.

"Icey! I need to talk to you." Joey says coming up to me.

"Okay. Just a minute B." I say walking with Joey into me and Bellamys tent.

"Whats up buttercup?" I ask him sitting down on the bed.

"Bellamy wants you to be with him. That's whats up." He replies catching me off. But I just scoff and shake my head.

"No way J." I reply laughing at the thought.

"Yes, well shall we look back in time. He agrees with everything you say." He says.

"Thats because I'm always right." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"He carries you whenever he physically can.  He goes bloody crazy when you get hurt and he won't leave your side. He could not keep his eyes of you last night. He went nuts when he caught you making out with that guy. He sprinted to the bridge, risking his own life, to save you. And I overheard you and him talking last night. You where to drunk to remember. You wanted to sleep with him but he wouldn't take advantage of you. And when you asked why he told you how much he wanted to be with you." He lists calmly.

"Oh god." I mumble looking at the ground.

"Do you want to be with him?" Joey asks seriously trying to catch my gaze.

"No." I tell him quickly.

"I can tell when someones lying

"I can tell when someones lying. Can you?" He says obviously.

"Joey you know what happened to Michael with Katherine! I don't want to get hurt!" I yell at him.

"Marley, Bellamys a good guy. You need to stop going from guy to guy, trying to find someone that won't hurt you. Because I know that Bellamy is that guy. I've seen him around you." Joey says calmly.

"Okay, okay. I'll talk to him." I reply quickly getting up and walking out of the tent. Once I spot Bellamy I walk up to him.

"Do you wanna take a walk?" I ask him raising my eyebrows.

"Sure." He says nodding. We begin to walk out of camp in silence. It's been about ten minutes of nothing but I wait for him to talk first. Then he just stops so I turn around.

"Marley what are we?" He asks throwing his hands up in the air.

"I, umm, I'm not sure." I reply stumbling on my words.

"Marley I want you." Bellamy says quickly catching me off my game. 

"Bell, I, umm, I." I say slowly shaking my head.

"Just forget it." Bellamy says sadly walking away from me. I can't believe it. I'm such an idiot. I just need to forget about what happened.

2 YEARS AGO ON THE ARK

"KATHERINE!" Michael screams struggling against the guards grip. She shakes head causing tears to roll down her face.

Then a guard steps in and guides her into the floating chamber to which she abides

"Michael I love you!" She says before the door closes and seals her fait. I close my eyes so I don't watch her body get sucked into space. I can feel tears roll down my cheeks and I begin to cry. She was a good friend of mine. And now she's gone.

THE PRESENT MOMENT

Michael was never the same. At first he tried to hide his emotions and he went wild. Getting drunk not coming home. Then he stopped one day and cried. That was the first time I ever saw him cry. A week later he was normal. Doing everything the old Michael did. but I could see it in his eyes. He never forgot her. I never wanted to run but he and I both knew if I didn't they would kill me. Just like they did my parents. Here on earth was the first time the old Michael fully came back. 

I don't want to go through that. But I think Joey was right. Bellamy won't hurt me. But it's to late. I just lost him.

Hey everyone! 

I'm really sorry about the lack of updates, I have been so busy lately.

But don't worry next chapter is going to be drama packed.

Till next time x