12. O on the loose

I wake up to someone shaking me awake. When I open my eyes for the third day in a row I am met with the face of Bellamy Blake. Not that I'm complaining.

"Have you seen Octavia?" He asks urgently.

"No, do you think she's missing?" I ask him.

"God only knows." He replies walking out of his tent and I follow him.

"I'll get everyone ready to search." I say walking off. I hop on the same log and whistle to get everyones attention.

"Good morning criminals. Get ready to head out! Octavia is missing! Bring weapons! By the gate in five." I shout out and they all nod their heads.

"Hey Mar? Can I walk with you." I turn around to see Joey smiling at me.

"Of course you can! I haven't had any time to talk to you on the ground

"Of course you can! I haven't had any time to talk to you on the ground." I say and we begin walking out of camp.

"So hows things?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Peachy. How about you?" I ask him smiling.

"Great. So whats going on between you and Bellamy?" He asks me raising his eyebrows.

"Just a fling." I reply dodging the question.

"Have you told him that?" He asks with a serious tone.

"No. Why?" I ask wondering why he is so inquisitive.

"Michael told me about how he carried you all the way back to camp because you looked tired and how he rushed to save you from Murphy. Not to mention how you to got it on in the river. And next to a young girl." He tells me chuckling.

"It's nothing." I reply shrugging him off.

"Doesn't look like nothing. He cannot keep his eyes off you. Not to mention I could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife. I ship it. You two are adorable." He tells me laughing.

"Anyway enough about me how about you?" I ask him.

"I'm a single princkle not to eager to mingle." He replies and I shove his shoulder.

"Come on J. I could set you up with someone!" I propose excited to have something to do.

"No way." He replies quickly shaking his head.

"Ohhh but I know this really nice, funny, single, pretty girl! You two would be so cute together!" I plead with him.

"Who?" He asks.

"Her name is Harper. When we get back to camp I can introduce you two. I could third wheel in a game of beer pong!" I tell him excited to embarrass my best friend. Causing him to roll his eyes.

"I found her jacket!" I hear Bellamy yell from a bit behind us holding up a jacket from the bottom of a slope.

"Finn can you track for us?" I ask him.

"Sure thing." He says heading down the slope. We begin walking into grounder territory causing lots of people to leave.

"Bell." I say nudging his side pointing to a grounder in the distance.

"Run!" He yells and we all begin sprinting. I end up at the front because I have had two years practice.

"Hurry up." I scream looking back at them. Then a loud horn goes off.

"Acid fog." Finn mumbles pulling out a tarp from his backpack. Once its set up we all gather inside. There isn't much room inside it so I end up next to Bellamy and Finn.

"Cosy huh?" I say looking around. To which Bellamy laughs and Finn snorts. In the corner of my eye I catch a girl I think called Monroe roll her eyes.

"Are you sure there even is a fog?" I ask after a few minutes. Finn shrugs so I crawl out of the tent. I hear them all scream my name so I decide to mess with them. I scream as loud as I can and yell.

"Help!" I scream and to my surprise Bellamy comes out of the tent looking distraught. He shakes his head but catches on and we both fall to the fall fake screaming.

"Please! Help us!" I scream.

"Ahhhh help!" Bellamy screams but then we loose it and both break out into laughter. Finn comes out of the tent shaking his head.

 Finn comes out of the tent shaking his head

"Jesus christ you guys. We were practically planning your funeral." He says laughing while the others come out and Bellamy helps me to my feet.

"Oh yeah? Open casket or closed?" I joke shoving Finns shoulder.

"That was gold." Jasper laughs giving me a high five.

"Come on we need to find O." Bellamy says packing up the tarp and leading the way. We spot a grounder and begin to follow him into his cave.

"Bellamy!" Octavia yells and he helps her free. But I'm not caught up in their little reunion. I'm drawn to the grounder and his fog horn. I kneel beside him and take the fog horn into my hand. Finn comes beside me inspecting the foghorn.

The grounder jumps up and pulls out a knife. He goes to stab me and connects with my skin but Finn pushes me out of the way. My head hits with the wall and everything starts come blurry but one thing repeats through my mind. Finn Collins may have just killed himself for me.

Hey everyone!

Again another long chapter!

I'm still getting my way around wattpad so bear with me.

I have just realized what votes are but I'm not quite sure what they do.

Anyway make sure to vote and comment on my story!

Till next time x