How You Met Them

Michael-You met Michael at Del Perro.As you were walking,you accidentally ran into him.He looks at you and helps you to get up."Are you alright sweetheart,and my name is Michael"he told you.He made you blush and you told him that your name is(your name).
    Both of you guys talked to each other and now you have his number in your IFruit.

Trevor-You met Trevor at the Vanilla Unicorn because you work there.It's your first day on the job and every men's gaze is on you.As you were making your way to the poles,some asshole slapped your ass.You automatically jumped and someone saved your life.His eyes met yours briefly before he kicked him out.
After the guy was kicked out,once again his eyes were on your(your eye color) eyes.He let you take a break and even offered you a drink.

Franklin-You met him at the Los Santos Customs near the airport since you work there.Hao and you were working on a someone else's car when Franklin's white Bravado Buffalo S is brought in for repair.He looks at your (your eye color)eyes before he told both of you the problem with his car.As the two of you were working on the car,Franklin is waiting.Soon his car is fixed and he gave you the money for the repair which is $200.
Franklin flirted with you before he gave you his phone number.He left and Hao didn't let you forget about what he did all day.

Lamar-You met him by completely accident since he ran into you by accident.He meets your beautiful(eye color) eyes and he apologized for bumping into you.You gave him a smile and told him that your name is(your name here).He said your name is so beautiful which made you blush like crazy.Than he told you his name is Lamar and you told him that his name is beautiful as well.
You made him blush like crazy and both of you guys began to have a conversation.He left but before he did,Lamar gave you his phone number.