Hunting With Trevor

(Requested by either AJQureshi or salma_tst and u guys know why😂😂)
             Salma's pov
    Trevor and I are currently hunting at Mount Chiliad.I hate guns and it took him a long time for him to convince me to use one.It's all of the damn Lost MC's fault and that's why I agreed to learn to use a gun.After a lot of arguing I convinced him to use the animals as target practices.Phillips is currently helping me how to use a sniper to kill deer.
    For me,the sniper is terrifying since it's a weapon that can kill either humans or animals.He noticed that I'm freaking out,even after he taught me how to use one,so he showed me an example how to use one.Soon there was a cry of the deer before it died by a sniper bullet through the head.I went there and I couldn't help myself in feeling bad for it.Trevor took out his phone and took a picture of it before sending it to some guy who's willing to pay for the deer.
    He smiled,put his phone away,before handing me another kind of gun.Instead of a sniper it was a handgun.It took me 20 minutes to get used to using the gun.When I kissed him,after I put it on safety mode,he kissed me back while touching my ass.That caused me to blush like crazy but he gave me a smirk.
    Both of us made out in the grass far away from the deer's carcass.My neck is covered in love bites and the same thing with Trevor's.Phillips got off of me and both of us picked up our weapons.This time I have the confidence to kill a deer so he gave me back the sniper riffle.He sat under one of the shades from under one of the sheets.
    I pulled the trigger and I finally killed my first deer.I got super excited and Trevor's as well.He kisses me and he removes the sniper once again from my hands.Trevor placed farther away from us and handed me the handgun again.Just about when we were gonna kiss a mountain lion attacks us.
    Since he was weaponless he took that animal head on!I used the gun and used two of the bullets on it.It died but soon Trevor's crying in pain.Thats when I realized that I accidentally shot him while saving both of our lives.Even with him being in so much pain,he still makes fun of me messing up big time.I took him to the hospital and he thanked me for saving our lives.
    Now we're at the hospital cuddling while he's still making fun of me.