What he did that broke your heart part 2

Michael-You drove to (y/f/n)'s home and cry.(y/f/n) got worried and made you go inside the home to make you hot chocolate.Just about when you were about to drink your third serving,you heard Michael's knocking."Baby,I'm sorry that I hurt you.Thats not true and I love you."he said in a cracked voice like he's holding in his tears.You opened the door and threw the hot chocolate at him not caring that he's wearing his iconic suit at all.

Trevor-Trevor cussed and soon his trailer is trashed like when the bikers did the same thing.He kept beating himself up for breaking your heart.You were at the Bean Machine still thinking about him and then you noticed that he's here.One look from him and you can tell that he didn't get a good night's sleep,ate/drank anything,or bathe at all.You ran to him and forgave him for what he did to you.

Franklin-He realized that you were gone after 10 minutes before the guilt hit him.Clinton cussed himself and knew that you only drank each time your depressed at your favorite bar.You were about to drink your second drink when Franklin hugged you."Oh I'm sorry that I'm not as good as Tanisha!"you cried on his shoulder but he began to cry."I'm sorry that I hurt you,(y/n) and your so much better than Tanisha!"he said while crying and soon your forgave him for hurting you.

Lamar-Lamar kept on knocking at your car door feeling so guilty.The tears didn't stop at all until he came back with your new teddy bear.In his best adorable bear voice,"Hello (y/n) and my name is Mr.Bear!"That made you to give a small smile and you unlocked the door.He got in and hugged you until you forgave him.

Jimmy-The tears are still coming down from your face.Soon the door opened and then he told you that Michael taught him how to unlock a door.He told you he's sorry that he yelled at you but you wouldn't listen to him at all.But Jimmy started to give you puppy eyes which you couldn't resist them at all since his eyes are so adorable.But before you forgave him,well let's say he's on the ground crying in pain.

Should a make another part of this for Michael or should I leave it as it is?Please tell me your thoughts about it in the comments below