Keamar(Not a Request)

Lamar's pov
   Kenzie and I have been friends since Claudia,her friend who she always threatens to kill her,introduced us to each other.I was extremely shy at first but her on the other hand wasn't shy one bit at all!I can compare her those Mexican jumping beams with her energy but she's a really good girl.We both like the same things like bothering Franklin when he's busy.He doesn't find that funny at all but to us it's extremely funny!
    Currently Kenzie,Claudia,Michael,and I are hanging out Del Perro.The girls were talking to each other but I'm extremely scared to tell her that I have feelings for her.She's extremely smart,funny,but what if she doesn't want to be my girl.Its weird that the sneaky dude is with us but he's Claudia's guy.Sneaky dude is good in getting the girls but I don't have his magic at all!
    Just about when we were gonna go on the Ferris Wheel separately,the girls saw two stuff animals that they fell in love with.
(Claudia)

(Kenzie)

             Kenzie's pov    I notice an adorable teddy bear at one of the game booths and Claudia found an adorable stuffed wolf

             Kenzie's pov
    I notice an adorable teddy bear at one of the game booths and Claudia found an adorable stuffed wolf.Both of the guys noticed what we were looking and paid them to win them for us.The two of us cheered for them but I didn't even tell Claudia that I have feelings for me.He's extremely adorable guy who reminds me of a teddy bear.When she introduced us to each other,my heart began to beat against my chest extremely fast.
    Lamar's my first crush and he makes me feels that I'm on Cloud 9.In a way I'm extremely jealous at Claudia because she's with a guy who loves her.I guess that I want to date Lamar but I keep telling myself that he might only see me as a friend.The worker gave the guys out stuff animals which the two of us got extremely excited!Im holding the bear that I decided to give it Lamar's name while Claudia gave her the name of Scott.
    She gave Michael a kiss on his lips while I thanked Lamar.Now we made our way to the Ferris Wheel which Claudia is extremely afraid of them.Her man  noticed and convinced her that he'll make sure that he's safe.Lamar asked if it's cool with me if we both got in the same cart.I agreed and Claudia and her man went on the first cart.
    We got in the second cart.Soon the cart that we're on got stuck on the highest point of the ride.He looked at me before I felt his lips against mine.I kissed him back and he pulled away from me.Both of us at the same time we love each other and I'm thinking in my mind,'Lamar loves me and we could have dated easier if we just told each other how we actually felt for each other!'
    He asked me to be his girl which I accepted without any hesitation at all!Now we're looking at each other as the ride slowly made its way down once again.

(I know ur birthday isn't until this Friday but I need to publish it early cuz Wattpad is glitching up again.Happy birthday YandereGirl828 and respect the shipname)