Don't Steal from Phillips

(Requested by theGayberry )
    (Y/n) is a young rebel who does small crime like shoplifting and pickpocketing.She/he been doing it for only 2 years but yet (y/n) is slowly getting better at small crime.One day she/he heard about a crazy dude named Trevor Phillips who makes drugs,sells drugs,and he's the Canadian version of El Chapo but even more crazier.So she/he decided to steal from Canadian El Chapo which she/he laughed it off since he's not that crazy.So the next day,(y/n) put the plan to action.
Trevor's at Los Santos walking having no idea what to do.He "accidentally" ran over people when he was driving but he'll never get tired about that.He felt that someone is following him but brushed it off due to the drugs he took earlier.Phillip's shinny black new wallet is poking out of his left pant pocket.Then he felt someone push him and now he realized that his wallet is gone.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR STEALING MY MONEY AND NO ONE FUCKS WITH PHILLIPS!"Trevor yelled and started to chase her/him.You ran like McDonald's will be closed forever and they're having a massive sale!What happened next was like straight from a movie like Twilight which you fell down.Not only you fell but broke your ankle and in that moment you regret stealing from him.You expected the worse but Trevor picks you up bridal style.
Trevor told you that he was gonna beat you up until you were dead like Michael!But you didn't dared to ask him who he's and he told you that he couldn't bare to kill you at all!The only thing that saved you from being Michael is (e/c) eyes and he never saw someone that eyes color on anyone.After that day,you and Trevor became even closer😏.Also he eventually told you who Michael is which made you upset that he stabbed his best friend that way!