First Dates

(Requested by AJQureshi )

Michael-He took you you the most expensive restaurant in Los Santos.He's wearing the same tuxedo from the premier of Meltdown while you're wearing a red dress.Being the gentleman that he is,Mike handed you one of the menu.Once that both of you guys ordered your food,soon both of you guys decided to start a conversation.Both of you guys enjoyed the talk so much that you didn't notice that your plate of spaghetti had arrived.
The two of you guys wanted to reenact the scene from the movie,Lady and the Tramp.Soon both of you guys have sauce on your faces.

Trevor-Both of you guys decided to go on a picnic in the Chiliad Mountains.Trevor's carrying the food while your not carrying anything at all.But you found the perfect spot near the water and that's where you decided to eat.The food is soon eaten and both of you guys are holding hands.Also Trevor is sharing(his favorite drink with you)drink with you.
    A female doe got near you and you were about to pet it until Trevor accidentally scared her away.Trevor feels bad and is trying his hardest to make you smile again.

Franklin-Franklin and you guys were at the park walking with Chop.Chop's wagging his cute little tail which made you love him even more.Franklin noticed and he got out a ball so Chop can fetch it.He did and dropped the ball to your feet.You held his hand and then Chop went on his back to get a belly rub.
    Both of you guys laughed and gave him a belly rub.Chop got a belly rub until he saw a squirrel and spent the rest of the day chasing him all around the park.

Lamar-He took you to the movies since you want to see the movie,Edward Scissorhands,which Tim Burton directs.Your the biggest Johnny Depp fan since you have a crush on him!Lamar bought you everything that you craved,but it's mostly candy!Soon the movie started and you pretty much ignored Lamar.There was a scene in Scissorhands that made you scared.
    He noticed and comport you until you're so happy once again.When the movie was over,Lamar and you went a walk around the neighborhood you lived in which is(your neighborhood).