FranklinXReader

(Requested by Fandomthegirl )
  Lorena Quaid's POV
    We are currently planning a new heist since the whole group is extremely low on cash.Michael and Trevor are having an argument with each other while Frank's looking at me. I couldn't help but sigh since he's scared that I'm gonna get hurt on the heist. Franklin has enough of Michael and Trevor's arguments that he had to put a stop to it. " Can you guys stop arguing or I'll punch both of you guys in the face right now !" he yelled at them and his face is filled with so much anger.
    Both of the men looked at him before they stoped their argument.
Franklin's POV
    I'm just pissed and nervous since my girlfriend is gonna he joining the heist.The last time she joined a heist, she was almost killed. Ever since that heist,I've been protecting her. I always made sure that I have an eye on her which she loves that side of me. After Michael and Trevor stopped arguing with each other, Lorena's looking at me.

—Skip forward to the heist—
Lorena and I began to shoot everyone that got in our way while Michael and Trevor were carrying the money. The cops were tailing our asses and one of them managed to shoot Michael in the leg.
Lorena's POV
All of us were nervous since Michael was shot at the heist.He somehow managed to ignore his pain before all of us escaped the cops. Once we had the cops off of our asses,I began to tend his wounds. "Thank you so much for tending this old man's wound." he told me while he's trying so hard not to wince in pain from his injury. I felt so bad for him and he just flirted with me a little bit since it's his nature.
Franklin always kept his eyes on him every time he's flirting with me.Once his wounds were tended,he took out his phone to call his 28 year old fiancée. That's when Franklin took the opportunity to be by my side. He's by my side hugging me almost afraid that he's gonna lose me.
——Franklin's POV——
I could not stopped hugging her since I'm so afraid that I lost her.Instead of Michael being shot on the heist, it was her. Her eyes are on me and she went to give me a kiss. Both of us are sharing a sweet kiss between the two of us and it felt like we were by ourselves. After we broke the kiss, we were looking at each other's eyes.  
    "Baby,I know that your scared to lose me in a heist.
    I've been doing this for so many years before we got together.I love you so much Franklin but you need to calm down. You need to relax and realize  that I'm a fully grown woman who can protect herself." she told me in a sweet  and gently voice to me.
    I didn't say anything to her everything that came out of her mouth is true. After we had our talk, I took her to our home to relax. Both of us began to watch a comedy movie which caused us to laugh so hard that tears came out of my eyes.