Bloody Love(Requested)

(Requested by AJQureshi )
Trevor hasn't told (y/n) about him being a vampire because he thinks you'll run away from him.Ron,Wade,Lester,Michael,and Franklin are the only guys in the world who know that Trevor's a vampire.He became one when he brought a slut to have sex with.She bit him and that's his backstory of how he's a vampire.(y/n) and Trevor are currently outside enjoying new moon with the stars shining even more brighter then usual.
She looked at her lover and noticed that he's scared."What's wrong Trevor and cut out the bullshit about a story!",(y/n) said to him in a serious voice.He sighed before and took a deep breath forgetting that he can't breathe no longer."Well you're gonna call me a monster and I'm a vampire (y/n)"he said before his brown eyes turned red.His fangs came out before Phillips looks at you again with scarred eyes.
(Y/m) wasn't shocked at all in finding out your boyfriend is a vampire but at the same time pissed off since you always told him your secrets!You got up and slapped his face before you told him the reason why you slapped The Trevor Phillips who would have killed you if you weren't his girlfriend at all!Trevors having a hard time controlling his instincts of being a predator but somehow managed to do it.He hugged you and you also followed his example by hugging him.Crazy dude,as Lamar Davis would definitely call him each time he sees or hears his voice,began to smell your hair which always smells like berries(😂😂 theGayberry 😂😂I'm definitely not sorry one bit).
Trevor knew that you accepted him as him being a vampire and since that day you always make fun of him with Twilight jokes.