Foreign Love(Request)

(requested by theGayberry )

Michael-He began to develop feelings for you because he always loved Italian women.You were at the Los Santos airport when you met him and he was there because he picked up Jimmy.Jimmy flirted with you but made Michael mad since he developed feelings for you when he saw you.That made you laugh and soon began to have a conversation with him.Michael loved the fact that he made you happy so he continued to do so until both of you guys are laughing so hard.
   Jimmy left you guys at the airport and both of you guys were alone.Before you left,you gave him his phone number.

Trevor-Trevor always had feelings for Finnish women /men.You were at the Bean Machine talking to your best friend named Gideon on your IFruit.As soon as you ended the call,you began to smell something really disgusting.That smell turns out to be Trevor but for some strange reason you're carrying Old Spice deodorant.You gave it to him and he puts it on himself.
    Than he looks at you with his eyes all over your body and you told him in Finnish,"Hei!"His eyes are even more brighter and soon both of you guys are flirting with each other.

Franklin-Franklin always had crushes on Mexican women.Something about them speaking Spanish made him love them even more.Someone stole your purse and he noticed that.He went after him and soon came back with your(f/c)purse.
    You got so excited at the fact that you got your purse back that you accidentally began to speak Spanish.Franklin asked you to speak in Spanish as his reward which you gladly accepted.

Lamar-Lamar's crazy with Puerto Rican women because he finds them so sexy.Both of you guys lived never door to each other which made Lamar even more excited.He came over to your home which got you so confused since you guys never hang out at all."Hola Lamar!"you told him and than he asked you if you want to hang out with him.You accepted the request and that made him even more in love with you.
    Both of you guys went to the movies and he bought you the largest size of popcorn they had.After that day,you definitely began to hang out with him more.