Hairy Situation(Requested)

(Requested by theGayberry )
(Y/n)and Trevor are holding hands outside with the starts shinning like a diamond ring.Trevor's not used to be with someone like dating but he did it for you.Your madly in love with him and nothing would ever change it.In an ironic twist of events,the clouds got out of the way and the full moon made its appearance.
    Trevor's body is covered in sweat but then he yelled at you to run away from him.You refused to leave his side but closed your (e/c) eyes from a habit.But your ears heard a howl and then you finally opened your (e/c) eyes to see that Trevor's now fully covered in fur.Then you realized that he's a hybrid werewolf and not the kind like in Twilight which made you kind of disappointed.You're a huge fan of that kind of werewolf who transforms into an actual wolf(not sorry at all theGayberry 😂😂).
    Trevor tried his best to cover his body since he's ashamed of you finding out that he's a werewolf.You,very cautiously,got near him to hug him since you don't know his mind is right now."I didn't tell you at all babe since I think that you'll call me a freak.I once told a woman by the name of Patricia,I was dating her at the time,and she broke up with me!"he said out loud and cried.You hugged him and snuggled against his hairy chest.
    Now he's playing with your hair and then he began to howl softly.Now that you knew that he's a wolf,well you made jokes about him.This one made him laugh but also to make you happy began to act like a dog.
Who's a good boy and I'm gonna take you for a walk!"
    You kept your word but only when it's a full moon.