Sick ReaderXTrevor(Requested)

( superdopeygirl03  and I hope you liked it. It's somewhat adorable and funny at the same time)
Reader's POV
I'm currently in my bed with my boyfriend, Trevor. While he's snoring the night away, I'm not feeling that well. Maybe I'm finally getting sick from Trevor's cooking! It doesn't change the fact that I'm and now I'm starting to cough. " I hope I don't get him sick since it's extremely hard to take care a Sick Trevor Phillips!" I said out loud. So I made up my mind to sleep in the couch so my boyfriend doesn't get sick.
But my plan backfires since he's hugging me so hard that I couldn't escape from his arms. He's slowly waking up and then he looks at me. "What's wrong (y/n)?" he asked me with a worried voice. That's when I told him that I'm sick and he picked me up to place me on the couch. " I know that the both of us will not go back to sleep and go tv while Uncle T takes care of you!" he said to me with a smile.
It's kind of adorable when he calls himself Uncle T, but at the same time I'm worried that I'll die from what he cooks up. " I'll be right back to make you some of Uncle T's famous soup!" he said to me before he left to go his *gulp* ingredients. So I turned to watch the latest episode of ( your favorite tv show) and spent an entire hour watching it. " I can't believe that the producers thought it's a good idea to kill him off!" I thought to myself. Once again, I went to sleep on the couch that Trevor placed me.
What woke me up is the smell of death and I knew automatically that he did something extremely stupid. " You don't fucking steal from me and get fucking away from it!" he yelled out loud and forgetting in that moment that I'm here. " Thought you're getting me something to eat!" I told him in a gentle voice. That's when he realized that he forgot the ingredients for my meal. For the next 30 minutes, he explained what happened. Apparently, the Lost MC were taunting him and he went on a rampage which ended up with him covered in so much blood.
He had to hide from the cops and that's pretty much his story. My stomach began to wail in pain due to the fact that I'm hungry. Trevor gave me a guilt look and he blames himself for forgetting the fact that his lover is hungry. I looked at him in his eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back and didn't care at all that I'm sick.

(I realized that I didn't made it to your liking:( I'm sorry but please read it anyway. I tried making it fluffy and forgot you requested something else. If you want me to do what you wanted in the first place than plz let me know)