Trevor(Request)

(Requested by salma_tst )
     Trevor decided to take you to you Del Perro.You love Los Santos but Trevor didn't yet he wants to make you happy.To him you're the only person that keeps him sane.He holds your hand and makes sure that his surprise is still in his pocket.You want to go on the Ferris wheel and after he payed than both of you guys are inside one of the carts.
    Your(eye color)eyes are all over since Los Santos are now ants in your opinion.Trevors getting nervous because both of you guys are on the top of the ride.His surprise is the ring because he wants you to become Mrs(men always goes first so in this case hell no)/Mr. Trevor Philips.Soon he coughs until he got your attention which made you confused in the first place.He never did that before yet which made you so confused yet excited.
    "(Y/n),you help me be sane and love me for who I am.You're sweet like a berry(theGayberry )yet tough like me!Will you marry me and become Mrs/Mr.Trevor Phillips?"He takes out the ring which is the kind of ring that Michael would have bought.You're lips are against him and he already knows your answer so the ring is in your ring finger.
   The ride is over and you spent the rest of the day having fun at Del Perro.