Birthday Girl

(Happy birthday to salma_tst which is on June 3, but I'm gonna go ahead and published it because of the glitches that were on Wattpad like yesterday)
              Salma's pov
    June 3 finally arrived and I couldn't be even more happy.Today's my birthday and I love my birthday.Everyone pays attention to me and Trevor's my crush.He's been in my life since I could remember but he doesn't know how much I love him.So I got up from my bed and changed into my favorite outfit.

    After I ate some breakfast,I locked my house before making my way to drive all the way to Sandy Shores

    After I ate some breakfast,I locked my house before making my way to drive all the way to Sandy Shores.Just as I was driving for about an hour,I saw police cars chasing this old truck which looks like Trevor's beat up truck.I shrugged it off because it may have been someone else who has the same truck as him.It's Sandy Shores and the most popular vehicle is a truck!Soon I arrived at his home and knocked at his door.
            Trevor's pov
    The cops are going after me because I "accidentally" ran over a guy!In my defense,he looked at me wrong and made fun of my Canadian accent!NO ONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF MY ACCENT AND GETS AWAY FROM ME!!!! I killed some fucking cops and lost them because I drove my truck up the mountains.They never go to the mountains and the cops are extremely fucking stupid!
    I got out of the mountains and I drove back home.Then I realized that today is Salma's birthday so I stoped at a store and bought something what women would love.I got her an 6 month old male sheepdog.The dog is currently curled up into a ball sleeping on the passenger seat of the truck.
(This is how the dog looks like)

     The puppy let me picked him up but then I noticed that someone's inside my home

     The puppy let me picked him up but then I noticed that someone's inside my home.I don't let anyone inside and I even told Ron and Wade not to be inside my home without me telling them too!I got inside and noticed that the little guy is struggling with me.He fell and went to her which made her get so excited.She talked to the puppy and named him Rambo.
    Rambo got both of us to fall on the floor.So ironically that she fell on my chest and I couldn't resist kissing her at all.Surprisingly,she kissed me back then I realized that she always had a crush on me.We both continued to kiss before I pulled away from her."Happy birthday Salma and Rambo is your dog!"I told her with a smile.She gave me a hug and  in that moment,I realized that I'm never gonna be alone.