Christmas with Trevor

theGayberry 's pov
   It was the first Christmas that I'll be celebrating with Trevor.He's not really a holiday kind of guy but he finally said yes after I used my adorable puppy eyes.Currently Trevor and I are making a Christmas meal together.Usually he eats things that I questioned how he's still even alive,but this time he's gonna be eating a meal that's an actual meal.He's turning on the oven while I'm adding the finishing touches to the ham.
Trevor's pov
While the ham is cooking in the oven,the two of us decided to start decorating the Christmas tree.He's putting on the ordainments while I'm putting on the star.I'm starting to laugh,in my mind,imagining Michael falling trying to put the star in top of the tree.Berry's looking at me funny but eventually went back to decorating the tree.The two of us are done and started to admire the tree.
    Berry puts his arms around me and kissed my lips.He's being so adorable and I returned that kiss to make him feel very loved.That kiss eventually turned into a make out section.Shirts were removed and I started to kiss all over his body.Moans are starting to come out of his mouth as I'm kissing his body.
    Just when I was about to remove my pants,Wade opened the door."Trevor,you told m..,"Wade said before he saw what we were gonna do.His face is bright red and he was scared of our actions.That killed our mood and eventually we put on back our clothes.Just when I was gonna hit the back of his head,Berry gave me a look which meant not to hurt him at all.
    Wade went to tell me what I told him to do and soon the two of us left.Berry was left behind at our home with the ham.
         -Skip forward-
             Berry's pov
    As soon as Trevor and Wade left,I started to set up the table for our meal.I'm imaging the two of us enjoying the meal and after that we would watch a Christmas movie to make fun of it.That caused to form a smile on my face and soon I was done setting up the table.Now I started to spray the home to make it smell like sugar cookies since our home always smells very badly.I took a deep breath and went to take out the ham out of the oven.
    I placed it on the kitchen counter when Trevor finally arrived.He was walking near me and forgot that the tree was there!Trevor tripped over the tree which caused it to fall on the floor.Now the floor is filled with broken ordainments and he looked at me.I tried to clean the mess he made but he stopped me from cleaning the mess.
    "I made the mess and I'm gonna clean it up."he said to me before he stated to clean it up.When he threw away the trash,he was ready to go buy more ordainments to replace the ones that he broke by accident.I stopped him and convinced him to eat first.He wouldn't stop apologising for what he did but couldn't help it when I found his actions so adorable!The Trevor Phillips,a crazy man who wouldn't apologise for his actions to everyone,was doing it for me.
    I told him it was an accident and I knew that he didn't meant to at all.He gave me a smile and started to kiss me.I returned the kiss as well and the two of us spent the rest of the night kissing each other.We didn't eat the ham until the next day as breakfast.

(I hope you liked your gift,Berry.I tried to make it fluffy for you and I did made a reference to Michael oneshot😂😂)