Truck Sex|Trevor Smut(Requested)

(Requested by superdopeygirl03 )
Reader's POV
Trevor and I are in a dark alleyway on the back of his truck. We are making out and both of us are in our undergarments. "(Y/n), I'm in the mood to have sex and what about you?" he asked me while he's looking directly at my (eye color) eyes. He's waiting for my answer which is the form of me blowing him. Trevor started to moan and also began to pull on my hair.
" Uncle T loves it when you blow him!" he moaned that out while I kept on blowing him. Just when I was gonna stop it, he came in my mouth without warning me. He still expects me to swallow each drop of his cum, which I did without him forcing me! After I swallowed each drop, he pushed me gently to the ground. My eyes are on him and he went to find the condom and lube that he always keeps in his truck.
Just when he was ready to open the package that held the condom, I told him that I didn't want him to use one. He gave him a grin which meant that he's very excited. " Are you sure, (Y/N) that you don't want me to use a condom?" he asked me because he hates it when I'm in pain. I gave him a smile and then he pushed inside of me very carefully. I couldn't help myself when the tears are coming down, but Trevor waited for me to be comfy.
He thrusted very slowly, clearly very worried that I'll be in so much pain, but told him it's ok for him to go faster. Both of us are moaning which turned us both on. " I love you so much, (Y/N)!" he moaned that message towards my ear. That turned me on which in turn caused him to thrust even harder and faster. Without any warning, he came inside of me which turned me on since it's the first time he did that.
Once I felt his warm come inside of me, that's when I took the opportunity to come right after him. Both of us began to pant like dogs after the amazing sex we just had. Neither of us bothered to clean ourselves up, and I went go under Trevor's arms. He loves it when I do that and I closed my eyes. My lover did the same and both of us are asleep in the back of his truck without us wearing any kind of clothes.