I.

5 Years Later
Miami, FL
March 14, 2024
3:40 PM
________________________________

"I mean we got 8 kids baby just push out at least 2 more." Shawn Told His Wife As They Sat Outback Of Their Vacation Home.

"Shawn I've had enough kids, it's not easy pushing out babies. All you guys do is stick your little peepee inside of our vagina and release. Us women have to sacrifice everything during those 9 months." Beyoncé Explained.

"Align Alright I don't need you getting upset. Just expect morning sickness in the next month or so." Shawn Smirked.

"Just expect no pussy for the rest of your life. You will die with blue balls." She Threatened.

"Hey Hugh Hefner did. I'll be alright." He Shrugged.

"SEBASTIAN STOP PLAYING SO MUCH!" They Looked Over At Their Twins Who Were Wrestling In The Sand.

"Sebastian get off of my baby! Play nice! Always tryna be rough like your ugly ass father!"

"But you like when I be rough especially I'm dri-"

"MOMMY!" Blue Came Out Of The Pool Running Towards Her Mother And Father.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Beyoncé Removed Herself From Off Of His Lap And Picked Her 5 Year Old Up

"What's wrong baby girl?" Beyoncé Removed Herself From Off Of His Lap And Picked Her 5 Year Old Up. "You so sweaty."

"Now why you ain't do my daughter's hair? Got her around here looking like she Chewbacca's long lost daughter." Jay Clowned His 5 Year Old Daughter.

Blue Being The Dramatic Person She Is, Started Crying Which Instantly Made Him Feel Bad.

"Daddy's sorry baby." Jay Took Blue Out Of His Wife's Arm And Cradled Her Into His Own.

After Blue Finished Having Her Little Acting Moment Shawn Placed Kisses All Over Her Face.

"Daddy you hurted my feelings." She Confessed To Her Father Who Then Looked At His Wife In Awe.

"That's the most beautiful thing you ever told me baby." Both Him And Beyoncé Joined Together In Laughter.

"Mommy! It's Desireé!" Blue Jumped Out Of Her Fathers Arms And Ran To Her Big Sister.

"BLUE BRING YOUR AS- IT'S MY BABY!" Shawn Watched As His Wife's Ass Jiggled All The Way To Desireé.