VIII.

"MIC CHECK! Testing 1..2..1..2." The Old Guy's Mouth Was All Over The Microphone.

"Uh uh. Tell Chris that I need a new microphone. Where's my golden one?" Beyonce Sat Up In Her Rolling Chair.

Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes As Chris Went On A Hunt To Find Beyoncé's Microphone.

Her Kids Were With Her And Running Her Crazy. Normally Blue Would Go With Her And Just Stay Till It Was Lunch Break Then Kelly Would Pick Her Up.

The Kids Were Such An Distraction But She Loved When They Got To Experience What Working Looked Like.

"SEBASTIAN STOP! YOUR BIG LIP MOVE!" Blue Screamed Makin Beyoncé Mad.

Bey Hopped Up And Rushed Over To Blue Popping Her Little Hand.

"Oww mommy what you do that for?" Blue Started Cried.

"Don't ask me why I did what I did. Sit y'all behinds down now." Beyoncé Snapped At The Chairs.

"Mom what?" Seth Took His Beats Off And Looked At His Mom Confused.

"Getcho ass over there and sit down." Beyoncé Said Through Gritted Teeth.

"Yes ma'am alright." He Flinched At His Mom Who Was About To Box Him Up.

"Alright Beyoncé let's go! Girls get in your positions." Chris Clapped His Hands.

Jaquel Came In With His Little Bag And Quickly Hugged Everyone.

"Hey Chris, can we go in order of the set list? Formation is the opening.. and then sorry. It carries on." Beyoncé Looked At The White Board Which Had The Whole Set List.

"So you're basically performing 2 whole albums?" Jaquel Laughed.

"Hell yea, I go hard for my fans cause they go hard for me duh." I Winked, Quickly Putting On My Nike Wedges.

"Alright Beyoncé living legend Carter." Chris Started Up The Music.

"Don't make me drop kick yo ass. I'll have you fired in a minute." Beyoncé Said.

"You will never be able to replace me honey." Chris Snapped His Fingers Up And Down.

"Lord what am I going to do with y'all and my fans? I try my best to run away from y'all but there's always some little bug right there." Beyoncé Giggled.

Kelly Smacked Her Lips "Bey shut the fuck up, you don't even communicate wit yo fans. You post 3 pics and think that's enough. When you do show love you're jus-"

"GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS." Solange Came In With Fire On A Stick.

" Solange Came In With Fire On A Stick