V.

1 Week Later
The Carter Residence
5:06 AM
_____________________________

Beyoncé Had Ran A Cold Water Bubble Bath. Ever Since Finding Out Shawn Cheated She's Been Laid Back.

Nobody Has Seen Her Since The Outing With Her Sisters And She Hopes That'll Be The Last Time.

"I tried to make a home out of you." Beyoncé Said Lowly.

"Everything we've built on is destroyed because of you! EVERY FUCKING THING!" Beyoncé Was So Frustrated.

"MOMMMY!!!!" Seth Ran Into The Bathroom Then Sebastian Who Saw Their Mother Crying.

"Mama what's wrong?" Sebastian Wrapped His Little Arms Around Bey.

"Nothing baby, I'm ok." Beyoncé Wiped Her Eyes Looking At Her Handsome Twins.

I'm Pretty Sure Beyoncé Startled Them Which Was Why They Came Into The Bathroom.

"Y'all get ready for school, I'll be out in a minute to drop y'all off. I love you my babies." Beyoncé Kissed Both Of Her Son's Cheeks.

Beyoncé Washed Her Body And Changed Into Some Comfortable Clothing.

Blue Needed Help Getting Ready Which Was Always Her Favorite Part.

Her Daughter Wanted To Spend The Day With Her Father But That Wasn't Happening.

"Mommy I really wanna see my daddy." Blue Started Crying.

"Blue please don't start this today. I'm not in the mood." Beyoncé Sighed Deeply.

"I WANT DADDY!" Blue Screamed.

"Hey! Stop that shit." Beyoncé Popped Her Daughter On Her Leg Hard.

Blue Went Into A Full Bug Out Session. Times Like This Was Hard And Beyoncé Hated When She Had To Punish Her Daughter For Something So Little.

Blue Missed Her Father And Beyoncé Missed Him Too.  About An Hour Of Fighting Blue To Get Ready.