XIII.

~Shawn's POV
Court Side
7:48 PM
_____________________________

"You ain't gone win this bet and I can guarantee you that." Bey Giggled.

"You wasn't saying that last night when you had to take like 10 shots and was hoppin of pogo sticks. Yeaaa let's talk about that." I Looked At Her Smiling.

"Boy pleasee." She Threw Her Hand Up Laughing.

This Girl Had This Tight Ass Blue Suit On, Wit Her Fucking Cleavage Showing. If  We Weren't Going Through Marital Problems I'd Fuck The Shit Outta Her.

She Went On Her Phone And Her Long Ass Fingers Started Moving Too Fast For My Own Eyes.

"These kids can never stay alone for a few fucking hours." She Mumbled To Herself.

"What happened?" I Grabbed Her Ankle Slowly Rubbing On It.

"Blue was playing wrestling with Seth and Sebastian. I guess the twins got serious and started fighting so one of the cases broke inside of the house. Now we have to come out of pocket for their stupidity."

"That's nearly 35 thousand dollars just for some damn vase. Oh yea ass cutting time when we get home." I Shook My Head As Bey Showed Me The Messages Between Her And Layla.

The Pair Enjoyed The Rest Of The Game, In Which Beyoncé Lost The Bet Once Again. It Wasn't Long Before They Returned To Their Rental Home.

Beyoncé Was The First To Go In, She Didn't Even Wait For Me. When I Went Inside Bey Was Yelling And Blue Was Crying.

"So why is their blood on the floor!? We go away for 3 hours and y'all can't even act like normal kids." I Walked Into The Living Room Seeing Our 5 Kids Spread Out All The Place Not Even Paying Bey Any Attention.

When They Saw Me, Everything Got Serious. The Twins Sat Up Real Fast And Put Their Phones Away.

"Mama to be honest, we were acting like normal kids. We're so used to being quiet in public that we don't really get to be ACTUAL kids." Destiny Said.

"Shut the hell up Destiny, we barely ever take y'all out with us because of shit like this. Shaking my damn head clean this up now!" Bey Was About To Walk Off But I Grabbed Her Waist Pulling Her Into Me.

"Yo I don't give a fuck about what y'all gotta say about being actual kids. The fact of the matter is that there's 2 older kids here and y'all couldn't stop that shit? I know y'all ain't scared of no 7 and 5 Year old. Since y'all don't really get to be kids, I want all the electronics up in our room along with an apology to y'all mom and this fucking house better be spotless cause my belt is waiting to be used." I Looked At My Kids Who Started Moving Very Fast.

"How do they listen to you and not to me? That pisses me off so fucking bad." She Went Into The Kitchen Grabbing Her Water Bottle Out Of The Fridge.

She Leaned Against The Counter Rubbing Her Forehead. I Really Hate When She Stresses About Such Little Situations That Can Be Fixed.

"Everything just seems to be going wrong. Our marriage and our kids especially Desireé." She Started Crying Silently.

"Baby don't cry man." I Picked Her Up And Placed Her On The Countertop.