IX.

Shawn POV
VACATIONING
4:34 PM
_____________________________

"Smile for me baby." Bey Giggled As We Snapped Pictures Of Blue.

Starting Next Week I'll Be Having The Kids A Lot More Because My Beautifully Talented Wife Is Going On Tour.

She's Doing A Total Number Of 3 Legs. 32 In North America, 17 In Europe. Which Would Result In 49 Dates. Knowing Bey She'll Probably Prolong It Just For The Sake Of Her Fans.

"Mommy I'm finish now, my butt is kind of hurwing. Uncle Julius get me down." Blue Demanded.

"Yes ma'am queen." Julius Giggled Taking Her Off The Cannon Smiling.

We Walked Away Sightseeing More Things. Bey Took Pictures Of It All.

I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Shoulder Kissing Her Forehead. Julius Held Onto Blue While The Rest Of The Carter Gang Walked At Their Own Pace.

"Mom! Can you order me those Balenciaga's? Well the high top ones?" Layla Walked Up To Her Mom And Questioned Her.

"Umm last time I checked you had a C on that report card. Did you get it up? Whatever your answer is to my question, is the same answer yours. If you lie that's your ass." Bey Told Her.

"Yess mom I did get it up, I have a 89 now." She Smiled.

"Mhm ima check when I get back. Your outfit is cute but you can get out of my face now." Beyoncé Looked Up And Down Her 15 Year Old Outfit.

Everyone Piled Up Inside The Mercedes-Benz Family Van And Headed To Dinner

"Mommy?" Blue Called For Beyoncé Who Sat In The Back With Me.

"I'm right here baby, we're almost to the restaurant ok?" Bey Scrolled Down On Her Instagram Feed Posting Pictures From Our Vacation.

I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Shoulder Softly Kissing Her Forehead. "I love you."

She Looked Up At Me And Grabbed My Chin Slowly Rubbing It. "I love you too."

We Pulled Up At The Restaurant In Less Than 23 Minutes. Julius Slid Open The Door, Allowing Me To Get Out First.

From There I Helped Bey Get Out And Then Blue, Who Seemed To Really Want Bey.

"What's wrong baby?" Bey Rubbed Her Back.

"She just wanna be a big baby cause mom was holding my hands." Destiny Rolled Her Eyes And Walked Away From The Van.

"Destiny you need to chill the hell out, you're obviously not the baby anymore. I'm tired of you fighting with a 5 year old." Bey Said Obviously Annoyed.