VII.

One Week Later
Beyoncé's POV
9:44 AM
_____________________________

Today Was Blue's First Day Of Rehearsals For The Play She's Partaking In. She Was So Eager To Go, I'm Not Ready For Them To Be Getting All The Attention I Get.

My Baby Is Getting So Damn Big, She Doesn't Even Want To Cuddle And Watch Disney Movies With Me Anymore. She'd Rather Watch Tv Upstairs In Her Room ALONE.

"Mommy, can you put my Moana necklace on? I weally love my hair like this. It's so cutesy." Blue Touched Her Little Buns.

"I'm glad you like it boo boo." I Grabbed The Necklace And Placed It Around Her Neck.

"Mommy that's pretty. Did daddy get that for you?" Blue Pointed At Beyoncé's Wedding Ring.

Beyoncé Was So Busy Trying To Answer Emails From Her Team "What's pretty baby?" She Looked At What Blue Was Pointing Out.

"Oh my ring? Yes your father did get this for me..it was a gift for our anniversary." Beyoncé Always Wonder If Her Marriage Could Be Saved At This Point.

"Can you give it to me for my birthday?" Blue Placed Her Little Flats On.

"No baby, hopefully when you get married your husband gets you a ring better than mine."

"But what if I have a wife mommy? Then I'd have to get her a ring." Blue Held Out Her Hands In A Duh Tone.

"Blue don't work my nerves early this morning. Grab your bag and let's go before you're late." Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes.

The Girls Got Their Little Purses. Blue Carried Hers And Beyoncé Carried Both Her Purse And Blue's Backpack.

"Mommy? Daddy said he's going to come and pick me up today." Blue Just Loved Her Father So Much That It Annoyed Me.

"Ok Blue that's great, but y'all don't make decisions without letting me know. So I don't think so. If he wants to pick you up I'll call him to make sure."

"So mommy can you call him?" Blue Begged.

"Nope cause I don't wanna talk to him. Try again next time, now sit back and relax your nerves don't work mine." Beyoncé Said Harshly Immediately Regretting It.

Blue Busted Out In Tears. "Blue Blue..mommy's sorry baby.. I didn't necessarily mean leave me alone."

Blue Cried Even Louder Which Made Bey Frustrated. If Shawn Had Just Kept His Dick Inside Of His Pants They Wouldn't Have To Split Up Like This.

It's Not Like Beyoncé Ever Turned Him Down For Sex, It Was Just That They Had 7 Kids Who Were In School. The Two Oldest Were In College And The Youngest 5 Were In Public Schooling.

"Mommy is sorry baby." Beyoncé Picked Up Blue And Placed Her On Her Lap.

"When I come to pick you up. I'll have daddy and then we can go pick you up some brand new toys then get some ice cream how bout dat?" Beyoncé Asked.

Blue Didn't Answer Instead, She Placed Her Arms Around Her Mother's Neck And Silently Cried For About 5 Minutes.

"Yes or no baby?" Beyoncé Asked, Blue Nodded Her Head While Rubbing Her Eyes.