XVII.

| Desireé POV |
September 3, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
8:04 PM

"Baby come on!" Desireé Fussed At Her Boyfriend To Hurry Up And Get Out Of The Car

The Couple Was At Beyoncé's Birthday Party Thrown By Shawn. There Was Only A Few More Shows That Beyoncé Had Left Of Her Formation World Tour Before She'd Go Back To Bonding With Family.

Desireé Was Graduating Next Year In Early June And Wouldn't Want Her Family Especially Her Mom, To Miss The Big Day.

"This afro is not cute on me man. I'm mad that I️ even listened to you." Jeremiah Sighed.

"We can go back to the hotel and I️ can make you feel better after this if you want?" I️ Smirked.

"Nah, you should've did that before we came here. Let's go ima just give my mother in-law her gift, party for her a bit and dip."

"Deal now let's go." We Kissed For A Few Minutes Before Going Inside Of The Building.

The Music Was Blasting, People Was Already There Jamming And Drinking.

"This is so cute!" I️ Cooed Looking Around At The Nicely Decorated Building.

The Party Started And Mom Arrived 30 Minutes Late. She Looked So Cute, I'm Pretty Sure She's Flying Us All Back Out To LA Just So She Can Have Sex Here In New York.

It Doesn't Matter Though, If She Gets Pregnant Then Oh Well. More Work For Her Less For Me.

I️ Looked Around For Mom, Blue Was Standing By Auntie Solange. I️Don't Know Where The Twins Were, Whenever They Got In Public They Were Extra Badasses.

"She right there baby." Jeremiah Pointed At My Mom Who Was Making Out With Dad In The Corner.

"Zoo animals! Go away!"
Auntie Came Walking By Us Throwing What Looked Like Dirt At Them.

"Where is the nearest zoo exhibit? The longest living animals need to be hung up somehow. Hang Beyoncé up by her neck and Jay up by them big ass lips."

"You're drunk babe. Let's get you some water." Uncle Alan Took Her Elsewhere, Desireé Just Busted Out Laughing.

| Beyoncé POV |