XI.

"Mommy how long we stay here?" Blue Wined.

"We're just waiting for Uncle Julius to come with the truck baby. You're going to have to come back out here with your dad anyways." Beyoncé Giggled.

"Mommy I know, but nobody wants to sat here watching you sing and dance." Blue Held Onto Her Mother's Arm.

"Girl you can kiss my ass. We're about to leave grab your book bag babe." Beyoncé Placed Blue Down And Got Up Fixing Her Clothes.

"Back home we go. Back to faking this love that probably isn't even there anymore." The Girls Walked Out Together Hand In Hand.

Julius Opened The Back Door Helping Blue Get In First, While Bey Went Around To The Other Side.

"Mommy I think you should date daddy's friend, he treats girls nice." Blue Blurted Out.

"And who is this friend you're trying to hook me up with?"

"Umm I forgot..OH it's Lebron!" She Bit Down On Her Finger.

"No ma'am and what you know about dating people little missy?" I Went Onto My Phone Checking Emails.

"Cause mommy this boy really liked in my class and I told him that you couldn't care that I have a boyfriend. Then he asked me to engage him and I say yes." Blue Shrugged Her Shoulders Making Me Laugh.

"Girl you act just like you ugly as- behind daddy." I Shook My Head.

"Mommy you have 8 babies by daddy. He wasn't too ugly if you have much. Plus daddy said when he marries you once more, I get to have me a brother or sister!" She Clapped Her Hands.

"Yea keep on dreaming baby girl." I Rested My Head Against The Window Taking A Short Nap.

Layla POV
_____________________________

"Why you always picking on me? You got the twins and Destiny that don't even do anything! But you chose me! Ugh mom needs to hurry up and get home

"Why you always picking on me? You got the twins and Destiny that don't even do anything! But you chose me! Ugh mom needs to hurry up and get home." I Don't Know Why Dad Has Been Tripping So Much Lately, But It's Working My Nerves.

"Well stop acting like you an innocent fucking child! Does your mother know you lost yo fucking virginity to some nigga that didn't even ask you to be his girlfriend yet? I found that shit out through your own sister!" Shawn Slammed His Hand Down On The Countertop.

"OK ! AT LEAST IM NOT LIKE ASIA! You are always comparing me to somebody I'm not! I HATE THAT!" I Started Crying And Not Because This Was Happening But Because It Was From My Own Father.

"If you ain't like yo sister why do that? You come home and do nothing! You don't help with shit! If you wanna be grown you can move the hell out and see how it is the hard way."