XV.

Shawn POV
Carter Household
12:00 PM

"Just peaceful, so fucking peaceful." I Blew Out Smoke From My Cigar.

I Looked At Beyoncé Who Was Reading The Newspaper All Quietly And Shit.

Nah She Ain't Let Me In That Easy But She Let Me Perform Some Oral Sex On Her. I Ain't Got No Problem With That Whatsoever.

"Look at what this says Shawn." She Pointed At The Article Which Was Headlined Shawn Carter Spotted Out To Dinner With Mysterious Woman While Wife Was Performing.

"That was my fucking sister Annie. I know they see her big ass lips and how we look alike. Them motherfuckers will do anything to ruin somebody's marriage." I Shook My Head.

"Mhmm, maybe if you we-"

"Man Beyoncé I swear to God!" I Sat Up Against The Headboard Taking One Last Hit Before Putting My Cigar In The Ashtray.

"Why do you always get so sentimental when I bring it up Shawn? All I'm saying is that if you just came to me like a normal fucking person would! I would never have to question my own husband and our marriage. You always gettin mad but I should be the one doing that shit." She Got Out Of The Bed And Stormed Into The Bathroom Slamming The Door Behind Her.

"Man on some real nigga shit." I Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom Watching Her Search Through The Closet.

"Why you in here? I'm surprised you didn't want to go with Ty and Emory." She Scoffed.

I Took A Quick Piss Making Sure To Flush The Toilet And Wash My Hands, I Fixed My Dick That Was Uncomfortably Placed In My Boxers.

"Well maybe I wanna stay here wit my wife and work this shit out!" Shawn Stepped Closer To Beyoncé Who Kept On Backing Up.

"B-b-but didn't y-"

"Why you backing up baby? I ain't gon hurt you I just wanna love you." He Smirked, Bey Bumped Into The Door Leading To The Second Part Of The Closet.

Shawn Grabbed Her By The Waist And Looked Down At Her Lips.

"We gon work it out but I just need for you to trust me. If you don't trust me nothing will ever change baby." He Licked His Lips.

"I'm trying to Shawn but it really hurts knowin that this happened. I love you so much I really do but I can't trust you." A Tear Slipped From Her Eye And Shawn Wiped It Away.

"Just trust the process aight?" He Lifted Her Chin And Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips Slowly.

Something About This Kiss Just Made Beyoncé Crave For His Touch. Shawn Lifted Her Up Causing Bey  To Wrap Her Legs Around His Waist.

Their Tongues Interlocked Making The Kiss Very Steamy. The Bedroom Was Too Far And The Only Option Was Beyoncé Laying On The Little Lounge Chair. Of Course Shawn Took That.

"I don't like you being mad at me all the time. You said you were moving ahead and not backwards." Shawn Kissed All Over Body Making His Way Down To Her Pussy.

He Moved Her Panties To The Side, Slipping His Finger Into Her Hole.

"I'm sorry baby..I try not to be but it's mmm." She Bit Down On Her Lip.