XII.

Beyoncé POV
Formation World Tour
1:17 AM
_____________________________

"That's really nice I like that. Ok 1...2...3." My Mom Snapped Dad's And I Picture Real Quick.

" My Mom Snapped Dad's And I Picture Real Quick

"Thank you baby girl." Matthew Kissed My Forehead And Then Went To Sit Down.

"Where's Blue?" Beyoncé Looked Around For Her Daughter.

"Hey mom." Destiny And Layla Came To Give Me A Hug.

"Hi babies." Beyoncé Kissed Their Cheeks Smiling So Wide.

"Blue is with your dancers. You know she likes watching girls get undressed I don't know why but she just does." That Made Me Laugh At What Shawn Said.

"My baby will not be into girls. Not that it's a bad thing but I want more grandkids." I Looked At Him Which Sincerity In My Eyes.

"And I want more kids but you know how that shit goes." Shawn Licked His Lips.

"Oh no, y'all agreed to having more kids. Man I'm not with it. That's like 6 little rug rats I'm babysitting."

Shawn And I Both Looked At Each Other. "But wasn't she just complaining about Destiny not doing what she does. We gotta babysitter baby."

Shawn Laughed As His Hand Was Wrapped Around Beyoncé's Waist. This Is What Is Was Like Dealing With Layla.

One Minute She Would Have Temper Tantrums About Not Having Enough Freedom. But When She Doesn't Get What She Wants She'll Sneakily Try To Get Under Your Skin.

"MOMMY!" Blue Came Running Into The Room Smiling.

"There goes my baby!" Bey Giggled Trying To Match Her Excitement.

I Picked Up My Precious Little Munchkin Kissing All Over Face.

"Mommy! When you were..umm when you were on stage. I corded you daddy's phone. Next time can I just come wit you mommy?"

"You can't come on stage with mommy but you can be backstage. So that when I come out, I'll be able to see you. Does that sound better baby?" I Smiled.

"Yes mommy! I can't stay with grandma and daddy anymore. They keep having Seth and Sebastian talk to me. Plus Sebastian stuck this finger at daddy." Blue Pointed At Her Middle Finger.

"Oh really? That's how we rocking now?" I Placed My Hand On My Hip Eyeing Down My 7 Year Old Son.

"Mom he disrespected you! Every time we're with somebody old you tell us to respect them. Especially if they're ladies."

"Ok even if I'm being disrespected. That don't mean you go around disrespecting the person that I'm being disrespected by. Especially if it's your father. Now apologize or everything gets taken away." I Told Him.