VI.

"Mommy! Ar..are we gonna do our nails done now!?" Blue Asked Beyoncé Who Was Focusing On Writing Her Last Song For The Album.

"Blue why don't you just leave mama alone?" Seth Asked His Little Sister.

"Cause when me and mommy done. We gonna go to the beach and build sandcastles!" Blue Jumped Up And Down On Her Little Trampoline.

"THAT'S IT! Sandcastles!" Beyoncé Shouted As She Wrote Down Some Lyrics On Her Notepad.

"Tell me how does this sound babies?..... We built sandcastles that washed away; I made you cry when I walked away; And although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby Every promise don't work out that way; oh, babe; Every promise don't work out that way When every promise don't work out that way." Beyoncé Sung Out Loud To Her Kids.

"Yayyy mommy!" Blue Clapped Hands Before Jumping Into Bey's Arms.

"Thank you baby." Beyoncé Giggled Kissing Her Daughter's Cheek.

"Mom that's going to be a hit, you should sing that in front of everyone and point out daddy. I don't care if he was embarrassed." Sebastian Said.

"No..no you can't do that baby." Beyoncé Laughed At Her Son.

"Why not? Nobody's going to hurt my mama. Daddy better hope auntie Sol Sol doesn't find out." Seth Stomped Off Going Upstairs To His Bedroom.

"His dramatic ass." Beyoncé Mumbled To Herself.

"Ooo! Mommy that's 5 dollars..run it up." Blue Gestured Her Hand.

"Girl getcho ass out my face, y'all need to hurry up and get ready cause auntie Solange is going to meet us at the mall." I Picked Blue Up And Took Her Upstairs To At Least Start On Her Dress.

It Took Everyone Approximately An Hour To Get Ready. Julius Parked Out Front Of Beyoncé's Residence And Waited Patiently For The Family To Come Out.

Blue And The Twins Went Out First. Lastly Beyoncé Came And Hopped In The Front Seat With Julius.

"Why do y'all look so angry?" Julius Chuckled.

"No reason, I'm just happy to get out the house and spend time with my kids." Beyoncé Went On Her Phone Checking Her Messages.

"Uncle Julius! I helped..I helped.. ugh! I helped mommy wit her new song." Blue Told Julius Excitingly.

"That's good baby girl, I can't wait to hear it. Are you going to be featured on any of her songs?" Julius Asked Her.

"Mommy said until I learn how to talk right then I can." Blue Said.

Beyoncé Couldn't Help But Laugh. Her Daughter Was So Much Like Shawn But Also Just Like Her.

Blue Was Everyone's Little Baby And Mostly Stole The Attention From Her Own Mother And Father.

They Arrived At The Mall In 24 Minutes Exact. Solange And Julez Were Standing Outside Waiting For Them.

 Solange And Julez Were Standing Outside Waiting For Them