X.

"That was so much better. I love how y'all just smoothed that on out." Beyoncé Looked At Her Dancers Who Were Giving Their All.

They've Been Rehearsing Since 7 This Morning, And The Time Is Now 6 PM. The Tour Starts In Two Days Leaving Everyone Both Eager And Anxious

Shawn And Beyoncé Had Both Gotten Into An Argument That Ended Pretty Bad.

"Can we practice Daddy Lessons, one more time? I feel like our leg kicks are fully right.. well mainly Brittany. You seem a little off today are you okay?" Beyoncé Asked Her Dancer.

"Yes I'm just not feeling good today. I've been having nonstop migraines for the past 72 hours." She Sighed.

"Awww, you should get that piercing located in your ear. From the views of others they told me it works. Now let's get to work so we can leave." Bey Spoke Into The Microphone.

"YESSS FORMATION WORLD TOUR IS IN 2 FREAKING DAYS LADIES!" Beyoncé's Dance Captain Ashley Yelled.

"Let's get in Formation ladies!" Everyone Got Into Their Places And Instrumental Started Playing.

Everyone Got On The Second Try Which Made Beyoncé Wanna Do It Again And Then Again.

Rehearsal Ended At 8 And Beyoncé Around Herself Going Home To An Ear Splitting House.

"BLUE'S DOWN!!" Seth Had Yelled.

"NEXT IS DAD! IMA SHOOT HIM! Aye Sebastian kill his ass." Sebastian Whispered The Last Part.

"Hey! Hey!" Beyoncé Never Approved Of Profanity Especially From The Kids.

"Mom's back! Seth ima find him and shoot him in his lip maybe it'll go down." Beyoncé Stopped Her Kids From Doing Anymore Damage.

"Shawn what the fuck is this?! Clean this mess up now and I'm not playing." Beyoncé Yelled At Her 3 Youngest Little Rascals.

"We was having fun and you came home and ruined the mood." Shawn Walked Past Beyoncé Grabbing The Nerf Gun Bullets.

"You already ruined my mood, my appetite and my fucking life Shawn! I'm tired of fucking pretending acting like our marriage is gold! IT'S RUSTED!" I Yelled With Tears In My Eyes.

"WELL THEN TELL WHAT THE FUCK TO DO TO FIX IT!? DO YOU EVEN WANNA FIX IT!? EVERY FUCKIN DAY IT'S THE SAME SHIT BEYONCÉ."

"And every fucking day it's the same bitch that I have to constantly think about my husband sleeping with. Did you even care about how I felt? Let alone what about our kids?"

"Beyoncé you ain't the only living with hurt! What hurts the most is knowing that you're wanting to divorce me.. oh what about moving to New York with my kids? Yea you didn't think I was going to find out?"

"That damn Blue." She Was In The Room With Me That Day While I Talked On The Phone With Kelly.

"Don't damn her Beyoncé, if you really feel like that why didn't you just tell me? You going to other people about our problems instead of telling me..then you complain when I tell my boys about shit that we go through. Shaking my fucking head bro." He Sighed Deeply. "You being selfish right now!! JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO!?"

"Pack yo shit and get the hell outta my house! GO LIVE WIT THAT BITCH!"

"Man I need a fucking vacation from your crazy ass I swear I do." Shawn Laughed To Himself.

"And I need a faithful husband cause I don't know what the hell I have now. What was I thinking when I met you? No good for nothing, ugly ass nigga." I Went Into The Living Room Where Blue Was Seated.