II.

That Next Morning
The Carter's Vacation Home
9:24

AM
_____________________________

After We Had Came Back Home, Bey Was Acting Totally Different. Her Attitude Had Changed And She Ain't Even Sleep With Me Close To Her.

She Told Me To Back The Fuck Off And That's What I Did Before Matters Got Worse.

This Morning, Bey Woke Up Super Early To Cook Us Breakfast Which She Rarely Does Since Our Lifestyle Is So Damn Busy.

The Yacht Docked Earlier. At Least They Were Having A Good Time Because I'm Going Crazy Right Now Knowing That My Wife Is Mad At Me For What Reason I Don't Know.

Beyoncé Was With The Kids On The Top Deck While I Sat At The Bottom Smoking My Cigar And Listening To Throwback Jams.

My Phone Vibrated, It Was Rosario Who Was Of My Female Friends.

Shawn Immediately Opened The Message Thread Reading The Message Rosario Had Sent Him.

(A/N: Don't mind the time frame y'all😂)

"What the fuck!?" Shawn Slammed His Phone Down On The Table, Not Even Wanting To Believe That Those Two Met.

"Daddy! Mom asked if you're going to take us to the basketball tomorrow, when we get back home?" Seth And Sebastian Were Both Competitors When Wanting Attention.

Shawn Blew The Smoke From Out Of His Mouth, Not Even Wanting To Answer Them.

This Affair Has Been Going On Since We Met, Which Was 5 Months Ago. We've Only Messed Around 3 Times Though..It's Not That Bad.

"Daddy?" Seth Looked At Me With That Nigga Really Look.

"Yes sons, I'll take y'all I'm trying to figure out something real quick

"Yes sons, I'll take y'all I'm trying to figure out something real quick. Go ahead back up top." He Rubbed His Temples In Frustration.