XVI.

| Desireé POV |
July 29
7:57 PM
____________________________

Blue And Dad Was Dancing Along To Mom's Song End Of Time. It Was Always Cute Whenever Those 2 Did Their Own Little Thing.

I'm Happy That Mom Has Only 2 More Shows Left Until We Get To On Vacations As A Family.

Matter Of Fact While We're On The Topic Of Vacationing. I'm So Happy That Mom And Dad Are Getting Along So Much Better.

Yea, They Get Into Little Petty Arguments But Dad Fixes That All The Time. Not By Sexual Intercourse All The Time But He Suckers Up To Her.

"That damn outfit is too short. The fuck is she doing?" Dad Was Mad And Honestly It Was Funny.

"She's just getting her part in dad. You did yours now it's her turn." Sebastian Yelled Over The Loud Music.

"Sebastian shut up. You always getting in mommy and daddy's busnuss!" Blue Tried To Roll Her Eyes.

She Was Sassy Like Mom But Spoiled Like Heck. Mom Always Spoiled Us Though Even If She's Mad.

About An Hour Later Mom Was Closing Out Her Concert. One Of The Crew Members Drove Us Away On The Golf Cart To Go And Meet Mom.

We Made It To Her Dressing Room And Of Course Blue Was The First One Inside.

"Yes! And..and mommy grandma said she's going to take me out for ice crweam." Blue Was Excited For No Reason.

"Hey mom!" We Went Over To Her And She Hugged Us Individually.

"Thanks for coming y'all. Who would've ever thought that all of my kids would get along." Mom Was Smiling Way To Hard.

"Ma you know we had to support me." Corey Smiled.

Blue Got Down And Just Hugged Mom's Legs. Daniela Who Was Mom's Photographer, Came Around Snapping Pictures Of Us.

"Beautiful!" She Smiled Walking Off Going To Take More Pictures Of Whomever

Layla Sat Down Beside Me. We Were Waiting For Mom To Greet Everyone And Finish Her Wine. Dad Was Right There Behind Her While Blue Slept In Uncle Ty's Arms.

"Mom running her mouth like water. It's almost 3 in the freaking morning." Corey Started Twisting His Hair.

"Shut up and stop twisting your hair. You acting like those fuckboys." I️ Rolled My Eyes