XIV.

Beyoncé POV
|Marriage Counseling Session #1|
9:04 AM
_____________________________

"So what brings this lovely couple here?" Laura Baron Asked, Who Was A Life Coach And Relationship Expert.

"Well like every marriage. Everyone goes through phases and those phases just happened to involve dirt. In which I mean dogs doing what dogs do." Beyoncé Slapped Shawn's Thigh Before Looking Up In Laura's Eyes.

"Shawn would you mind explaining what your wife meant by that? Dogs doing what dogs do." She Quoted Beyoncé.

"Dogs snoop around and place their tongues in places it shouldn't be. So in that case, I cheated but it wasn't like things I did with her. At the moment I just needed something, something to release my anger." Shawn Confessed.

"I'm not here to judge anyone or take anyone's side but Shawn..what is the point of cheating especially when you a significant other?" Laura Asked Shawn.

"That's the same da-"

"At the time! My wife was too busy to even understand what I was going through."

"I know this bitch ain't just interrupt me?" Beyoncé Looked Around Confused

"I did, you want to fix us and here we are trying to get help. The point won't get across if you keep talking for me. Just shush ya mouth and listen." He Was Getting All Demanding And It Was Turning Beyoncé On.

She Crossed Her Legs And Fixed The Way She Was Sitting.

Shawn Continued To Talk And Basically Told Laura How Everything Started. From Beginning Till End Which Lasted Probably The Whole Session.

"And what's your impact on this Beyoncé?" She Asked Me.

"It still bothers me, because my husband..my best friend somebody I thought I could trust just went out and did something that quickly shattered our relationship. It's like ho- I'm sorry." Beyoncé Fanned Her Eyes As The Waterworks Came.

Shawn Handed His Wife A Few Sheets Of Kleenex And Rubbed Her Back.

"I never really wanted us to go through something like this. Even if he says he won't do it again, how would I know?" Beyonce Wiped Her Eyes. "But I still love him and I still wanna work through it but I just can't get it out of my head."

"I feel you but hey how about we talk more about this in the next session but here's something I want you guys to think about as you're headed out." Laura Finished Writing Down Her Notes.

"You can either focus on what's tearing you guys apart or you can focus on what's keeping y'all together." She Smiled At Them Before Standing Up Shaking The Pairs Hands.

Shawn And I Walked Out Of The Office Heading Down To The Lobby Where Julius Was Waiting.

He Guarded Us Out Into The Truck And Got In The Front As We Made Our Way Home.

Layla POV
_____________________________

Layla POV_____________________________