IV.

Toot Toot Tuesday
Dundas Boutique
6:57 PM
_____________________________

"I'm so glad you could come out tonight BB." Kelly Tried To Talk Over The Loud Music.

"I know Kellz, I really needed this outing. I'm so thankful for y'all." Beyoncé Was On The Verge Of Crying, Kelly And Michelle Pulled Her Close.

"Peter is coming over here, suck up them tears bitch." Kelly Demanded Causing Beyoncé To Laugh. "Kelly you know how to make me laugh girl." Beyoncé Wiped Her Eyes.

Peter Dundas Slowly Made His Way Over To The Trio. They Split Up Going Different Directions.

When Peter Made It To Beyoncé , She Wasn't Holding Back, Pettyoncé Had Striked Once Again.

"Hi beautiful." Peter Smiled Shyly. "Hiii! Come here." Beyoncé Pulled Him Into A Big Warm Hug.

"How are those beautiful kids of yours?" He Asked Beyoncé While Kelly Stood In The Back Capturing Pictures.

"Gotcha bitch." Kelly Giggled Instantly Sending The Picture To Beyoncé's Contact.

After Beyoncé Finished Talking With Peter, She Scurried Over To The Girls

"Bitch look at this picture." They All Huddled Over Kelly's iPhone X And Saw The Image Which Looked Like Beyoncé Was Going In For A Kiss.

She Knew That If Other's Had Gotten A Hold Of That Picture, It Would Be The End.

The Girls Received Champagne And Engaged With Others At The Event. 2 Hours Later They Were Leaving And Beyoncé Was Going Back Home.

"Just try to avoid him Bey." Kelly Didn't Want The Pair Two Break, But When You've Had Enough..You Can't Change That.

"I can't ignore that big ass animal, you got Blue who's expecting rainbows and unicorns her whole entire life. Don't get me wrong I love my baby but she's sometimes that fairytale has to end." She Sighed Deeply, Shaking Her Head.

"Everything will work out in the in sis, you just gotta believe and call on the LORDT." Michelle Testified Causing Beyoncé To Laugh.

"I love y'all." The Trio Hugged Closely Before The Truck Stopped In Front Of Beyoncé's Door.

"Sleep good tonight BB! Get some free dick if you need some!" Killah Kelz Told Bey As Julius Helped Her Out Of The Truck.

"Stay off that shit Kelly! Thank you my good man Julius." Beyoncé Smiled.

"OOP! THAT'S ONE! JUST HOP ON THAT SHIT!" Kelly Yelled.