III.

Beyoncé
March 15
L.A Dance Studio
9:54 AM
_____________________________

"Ok so the outfits that I've organized from dancer to dancer is already on the rack. I don't need NOBODY touching that because it's in order from all their sizes." I Told Marni, Who Was Looking Lost. "That means put it awayyy!"

"Right on it, all of the makeup has been bought also Bey." Sam Told Her Before Getting Up From Her Spot To Push The Rack Of Clothes Away.

Beyoncé's Started Ringing In The Midst Of Their Meeting, She Took It Out Of Her Pocket Seeing That It Was Destiny Calling.

Why Would She Be Calling Me In School?

"Hello?" Beyoncé Answered Immediately Hoping That Nothing Happened.

"Mom, can you come take me to school? Layla already left and dad hasn't come home yet." She Sounded Like She Had Just Woke Up.

"Are you serious Destiny? I'm in the middle of work right now..I knew you stayed up late last night. You are so irresponsible, I'll be there in 30 minutes don't make me come inside and get you." Beyoncé Hung Up The Phone Before Destiny Could Even Speak.

"Alright y'all I have to go because apparently my husband has not made it back home since 11 last night. Meeting for the team and dancers will be Wednesday 5 am sharp! Love you guys thanks for the hard work." I Slipped On My Ivy Park Slides And Grabbed My Purse Rushing Out Of The Building.

I Stopped By Starbucks To Grab Us Some Breakfast Along With A Caramel Macchiato And Destiny's Favorite Caramel Frappuccino.

When Beyoncé Pulled Into Her Driveway Her 12 Year Old Was Standing On The Steps.

She Hopped Inside Trying To Avoid Conversations With Her Mother Because She Knew Her Blood Was Boiling.

"Here you go baby I bought you some breakfast, your frappe is right there." Beyoncé Handed Her The Little Bag Containing The Food.

"Thank you mommy." The Rest Of The Car Ride Was Quiet The Only Thing Talking Was Beyoncé's Radio Station.

Beyoncé Pulled Up At Palms Middle School In Her Maserati Making Everyone Look. Destiny Had A Attitude And Beyoncé Hate That.

"Don't leave out this car with that attitude and not telling me bye. What's wrong?" She Held Her Daughter's Arm.

"My outfit looks bad." Destiny Started Crying Out Of Nowhere.

Beyoncé Looked At Her Daughter And The Little Outfit She Put Together.