Chapter 2:Frisk: Since day one..

As I finally made it to waterfalls, I see Chara waiting for me beside the microscope beside the caverns.

"s-sorry i'm late!"  i said as I ran to chara and dropped my bag.

"Oh? Hey Frisk...It's fine.. I just got here anyways.." Chara said as he helped me put the stuff back in my bag. 

"Thanks..."

"Your welcome.."

"You said you had something for me.."

"I do.. Follow me...oh...wait.." Chara said as he pulls out a cloth and wraps it around my face blindfolding me and holding onto my shoulders. 

"C-Chara!"

"It's okay Frisk... trust me.."

Chara said as he started pushing me to the location. About 20 minutes of walking until we finally made it to the location. He unwraps my blindfold and I see a beautiful sight of the waterfalls and looking up to see the walls sparkling with beautiful crystals that was a great substitute for stars. I was speechless as I was  looking at the beautiful view.

"Well...What do yo think..?" Chara said as he sits down on the grass

"I-I love it...."

"I know you would..." Chara chuckled as he pats on the grass. "Take a seat..". I sat on the grass next to chara.

"Hey Frisk..."

"Yeah.."

"Do you remember when you first fell down into the underground...?"

"Yeah....it was the greatest day of my life.."ble...and 

"Heh...it was the best day of my life too... i was finally free.... I have a body again.....and I get to finally spend time with my family again..." Chara said as he looks at the crystals and smile. I sighed as I looked down at the ground.

"Hm...What's the matter Frisky..?" Chara said as he holds my shouder.

"It's just... I'm not the Frisk that you see now..."

"What are you talking about..?"

"My life was horrible.... and people treated me like trash.."

"Why does that matter..?" Chara said as he came closer to me.

"I'm crazy....but I just try to keep my sanity from going to high..."

"Frisk...I don't care about that.... as long as you are yourself.....I am okay with that... even  if you go crazy... I will always be by your side no matter what..." Chara said as he pull me closer to him. My heart began to race and I started to sweat.

"I....Have powers that I can't even control.... it can kill you...and everyone in the underground..." I said. Chara laughs as he hugs me really tight, I was confused about how I should feel.

"Frisk....I won't care about your overlord powers... I would be there no matter what.... if I didn't leave you during our journey.... why  would I leave you now...?" Chara said as he lets go of me and looks straight at me with his blood red eyes.

"I-I don't know..."

"See... don't give up on yourself Frisk....Stay determined..." Chara said as he smiled at me and got up. 

"I need to go back home...Tori will have a heart attack if I don't go back home.. hah...see you around Frisk..." Chara said as he gave me a hug and walks away. I sighed and looked up at the stars happy. I teleported back home and sat on my bed smiling, I saw Palette walking in as he sat on the bed next to me 

"Did you kiss..?"

"......"

"Frisk...?"

"......."

"Earth to Frisk..? Hellooooo?~"

"....."

"FRISK!!"

"Huh?"

"Welcome back.... did you kiss chara?"

"Nope..."

"That's disappointing..."

"Your the king of Friend zoning people..."

"Shut up..."

"Heh..."

"Well...I'm going to do my homework..."

"Okay..."

"Bye.." Palette said as he walks out of my room. I sat on my bed, daydreaming until I heard a thud outside. I walked outside to see what all the noise was.. I looked around...as I turned around I saw a man covered with blood holding a bloody bat. I run away as the guy was chasing me, he finally catches up  with me and hit my head with the bat and pins my head on the tree.

"Why...what a  pretty lady you are huh..?" The man said as he looked into my eyes I screamed for help until the man slammed my head on the tree making me unconscious. After that.. I saw little patches of vision, the man was dragging me at some place, and I fainted again.

A/N:Cliffhanger~ I'm sorry...I have school.. ._. But I will update tommorow I promise!! I literally was screaming like a freaking fangirl when I was typing half of this chapter ._. Dont judge meh...