Chapter 10:Frisk: Approved!

I was  at Mr.ink's house as I was switching through channels on the T.V,  and Palette was drawing a picture of something.

 "Whatcha drawing Palette..?" I asked him as he hid the  paper and blushed.

"N-Nothing...."

"Hmmm....it's Goth...isn't it..?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!?- I mean....no....it's not..."

"Hahah...."  I giggled until I got a text message from Chara, he invited us to his coronation of becoming king. I was excited as I slightly jumped on the couch with joy.

"ooooo~ who texted you?"

"Chara..." I said as I blushed.

"Oh...what did he say?~"

"He invited us to his coronation!."

"You seem excited.." Palette said as he smirked.

" I am...Chara also asked me if I can escort him to his throne!"

"Oh! That sound awesome! I have to tell Goth about this!"

"Oh really..?"

"Yeah....Me and him are dating..."

"WHAT?!!?"

"You didn't know..? .-."

"Apparently I didn't....OOOOHHHH MY GOOOD!!!! PALETTE GOT A BOYFRIEND!~"

"FRISK!!! NOT SO LOUD!!"

"Why not..?"

"I don't want mom to know..."

"Who did you tell..?"

"Chara...Pj...Cil...Xahji..Shino....Monster kid..."

"Everyone but your parents..."

"Basically ._."

"What about Geno and Reaper..?"

"Shockingly...they were fine with it..."

"Oooohhhh....PALETTE HAS A BOYYYYFFFFRRRRIIIIIEEEENNNNDDDDD!!!~"

"Frisk! Your 16!! At least act like it!!"

"Your only two years older than me dingus -_-"

"Exactly!! I take a major responsibility in this house!"

"Riiigggghhhttt....we have to get some formal wear for the coronation.."

"Really? When is it?"

"Tomorrow :3"

"TOMORROW?!?"

"Yup... -w-"

"We have to tell mom and dad!" (Dad is dream and mom is ink)

"Okay.."

"I'll text mom.." Palette said as he pulled out he phone and texted for a minute

"What did he say..?"

"He already knows... he said he's with Geno and Dad going out getting tuxedos for us.."

"Okay! I'm just going to go shopping with Alphys then ^^"

"Okay! I'm just gonna invited Chara over here and talk to him."

"Alrighty! see you later!"

"Seeya!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Le time skip to 5 hours later -w-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I came back home I saw Palette,Goth,Xahji, and Shino was waiting in the living room, I finally had my formal dress for tomorrow.

"Go try it on!" Xahji said seeming excited "We all tried on our outfits!"

"o-okay..." I said as I went to the bathroom and tried on my dress. 

(Literally took me hours just to find this

(Literally took me hours just to find this... R.I.P me ._.)

I walked out wearing my dress and everyone smiled.

"This is my idle body ._." Xahji said. Shino tugged onto my dress and smiled, and Palette started tearing up.

"What's wrong palette..?" Goth asked.

"She's growing up so fast....why..?" Palette said as he started crying.

"dude... get a grip.." Pj said as he face palmed.

"You look pretty Frisk!" Goth said as he smiled.

"Thanks...I'm going to change back.." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I took off the dress and put on my regular clothes. I then realized that my eyes were slowly dilating and turn pitch black, then my veins started to turn black.. everything was turning and was changing shape...I was in so much pain....I couldn't breathe...couldn't move....my limbs ache... this pain is unbearable...it hurts........it hurts.......... =)

To Be continued~

A/N: sowwy fro the scarwy cliffhanger ._. I will updated as soon as possible!! Buh-Bye!