Chapter 14:Frisk: The Threat

As I woke up, I still realized that I was still wearing Chara's jacket, I covered my mouth as I slowly started blushing a deep red. 'Does Chara really like me..?' I thought, 'Or is he trying to make me feel better..?' Palette came in my room and sat beside me on my bed.

"Hey Frisk! Are you okay?"

"Huh..? Oh...I-I'm okay..."

"Uhh..Why are you wearing Chara's jacket..?"

"N-No reason...he...gave it to me..."

"Okay....well breakfast is ready, and we have cinnamon rolls, so we decided to wait for you to wake up."

"Thanks..I'll meet you downstairs..."

"Okie Dokie!!" Palette said as he skipped downstairs, I changed my clothes and I quickly ran downstairs and sat at the dining table. 

"Good Morning, Frisk!" Mr.ink said as he gave a smile.

"Hi Mr.ink!" I said as I grabbed a cinnamon roll and put it in my mouth and held it with my teeth as I put on my jacket

"Where ya goin Frisk?" Palette said as he put his plate with tons of bacon on the table.

"Nowhere important meat freak.." 

(O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0)

"I'm serious.."

"I'm going to the ruins to see Toriel."

"Oh..Okay! Be safe!"

"Palette...stop..."

"I just want to make sure your not in trouble.."

"Okay....Bye Grandpa!"

"Bye...HEY!"

As I walked down the street I saw that monsters were running away to the location of the barrier. They all looked scared and worried as  they were holding their children and holding their hands tight. I wonder what they were running from as I suddenly look to the right and see lots of black liquid flowing through the town, I tried to run from it, but I got caught in it, I couldn't see anything, all I heard was muffled screams and whispers, am I dead..?

A/N: To be continued...