Chapter 8:Frisk: No Matter What...

I woke up in a bed from the true lab as I saw Chara sitting beside me smiling.

"Morning sunshine.." Chara said as he smiled more, making me blush a bit.

"C-Chara....."

"It's Fine.....I heard about your unstable ability.." Chara said, and I started to tear up.

"What's the matter..?"

"Your gonna hate me....aren't you...?" I said as I looked down and Chara stayed quiet for a second, then started laughing.

"Hahaha....Frisk....Why would you think that...?"

"uhhhh...I-I thought..."

"Frisk.....you think just because of this 'deadly' power...i'm gonna leave you..?"

"Yes....."

"Hah....Your so funny Frisk...." Chara said as he touched my chin.

"No matter What Frisk....I will always be by your side...No matter what..."

He said as He went closer to my face,my heart was racing...I couldn't breathe... is this what love feels like..? (SCRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Coughs* sorry....Proceed ._.) 'Craaash!!!" through the wall and it was....

Mettaton bursts out of nowhere and sprayed confetti everywhere (God Dammit Mettaton... -_-)

"Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo Darling~"

Mettaton ran around the room, I was blushing, and Chara was laughing at my robotic uncle..who was quite annoying.

"Mettaton!! Go back to charging!! you have a big show tomorrow!!"Alphys yelled from upstairs.

"okay...okay....LATER DARLINGS!!~" Mettaton said as he crashed through another side of the wall.

"Welll....i'm gonna let you rest Frisk....Bye..." Chara said as he kissed my forehead...and I was turning tomato red as he left the room... I was so exhausted....I went back to sleep in a dash..

A/N: damn you Mettaton...Damn you... _-_ THANKS FOR VIEWING!!!!