Chapter 17:Frisk: The final choice...

A/N: yes....I'm also a Legend of Zelda  fan.... FITE ME!!!!......just kidding :P WARNING:MAY CATCH FEELS!! PLEASE HET SOME TISSUES AND ICE CREAM BEFORE READING!!

I looked at Chara then looked at my HP, my mind was whirring, I didn't know what to do.. I thought for a second....then I finally made my choice...I walked to Chara, and his soul was slowly cracking....I put my hand on his soul....and revived him...it hurts...but I just want Chara to be okay...

(Fangirl intensifies -w-)

As I finally finished reviving him....My hp was at 0.1...I then put vines all around him to heal his wound....My soul immediately cracked.....This is the end......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Switching to Chara's Point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes suddenly opened as I woke up in the middle of Snowdin town....I was trapped in....vines...? I ripped the vines as I escaped from them, my wounds were gone...and my HP was full.....how did I not..die..? I looked to my  right to see that Frisk was on the ground....she wasn't breathing, and the color from her face is slowly going away... she was wounded and was bleeding from her stomach, I run to her as I did CPR on her to see if she would come back...but it didn't   work...I held onto her in my arms... "Okay Frisk...wake up..." I said as I slightly shook her. All the monsters came back as Palette and Ink ran up to me.

"Frisk..Wake up.." I said as I shook her again....but she didn't answer. 

"Chara...." Ink said "I don't think.."

"No-no....she's still alive...I know it...Frisk! Come on....Wake up...." she still  didn't respond.

"FRISK!! COME ON DAMMIT!! WAKE UP!!" I said as I held onto her tight and started to cry, and Palette and Ink stand beside me and looked down grimly. I never been this sad ever since Asriel died....Why did Frisk have to die...?

To be continued...