Chapter 11: Xahji: Control..

As we were waiting for Frisk to come out of the bathroom... she was in there for a long time....I think I should go and check on her..

"Uhh.. guys? I think we should check on frisk.." I said 

"yeah...she was in there for a while.." Pj said as he was on his phone playing subway surfers.

"I'll go check." I said as I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Frisk! Are you okay?" I asked and she didn't answer.

"Are you dead..?" ....No answer. I was too worried so I opened the bathroom door. Frisk was looking at the mirror smiling.

'what the hell...?' I whispered. I walked up more to her and I saw that her eyes were pitch black, and she started laughing.

"Frisk....W-What's the ma-" I was cut as Frisk threw a knife at the wall and giggled more. 

"OH SH*T!" I said as I ran down the stairs and Frisk followed me and had a knife in her hand giggling.

"Oh no..." Palette said.

"What the f**k is happening?!"

"She lost her control..."

"Well do something!!"

Frisk giggled as she throws a knife a Pj, but Pj dodged it and grabbed Shino and hid behind the couch, Goth hid in the kitchen and Palette went up to Frisk to comfort her.

"You can fight it Frisk!" Palette said as she stopped giggling and her hand was fidgeting trying to put the knife down, I hid behind the sofa with Pj and Shino and Shino went to me and held onto my leg.

"Frisk, you can fight them!"

"........."

"Frisk..?"Palette said as he waved his hand at her face.

Frisk's eyes went back to normal and the black veins that was on her arms were gone....I wonder what happened to her.. she began to cry as she dropped the knife. 

"i-i'm sorry...i'm so..so....sorry..." Frisk said as she fell on her knees covering her face. Shino went up to Frisk and hugged her, she gave Frisk a smile, and Frisk smiled too. We all went to hug her to tell her that everything was okay. What the hell was controlling her..?

A/N: Thanks for viewing!!!!