Chapter 19:Frisk: The small Shock/Try... pt.2

I jolted up as I saw myself in Alphys lab in the scanner room.  I looked around the room to see if anyone was there...I looked down to see that my soul...was full...but cracked...but..it was always cracked....so it isn't a huge problem. I walked around until I saw Alphys...looking down...seeming sad..she looked up and saw me..she was in shock... she ran to me and hugged me tight and teared up.

"Frisk! I'm so glad that your okay!" Alphys said

"O-Oh......thanks...Alphys..." I said as I smiled. As I walked upstairs,Chara, Palette, and Mr.ink was looking at me smiling, and Chara ran up to me and kissed me.

(*Squeals like a mouse finding cheese*)

I blushed as Palette smirked, Mr.ink's jaw dropped, and Alphys's nose was  bleeding (#would be me in a situation like this). Chara pushed away from me, puts his hand on my face and smiled.

"Frisk....Thank you..."

"H-Heh Y-Your W-Welcome...."

"And thank you Alphys..."

"Uhhh- It was worth it...^^, now does anyone have any tissue..?" Alphys said as Palette gave Alphys a pack on tissues and she stuffed her nose with tissues. Chara then looks back at me and smiles. 

"Welcome back, Frisk.." Chara said as he smiles.

"Heh...it's great to be back..." I said as I kissed Chara back, and then again...Alphys had another nosebleed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Epilogue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is better now that I'm back......shockingly...Chara asked me to become queen so me and him can be together forever....I didn't know...I still  had ambassador duties to catch up with.... but Chara said that it's okay...and he can wait.... other than that...everything has been back to normal....bad times can happen....but as long as you have people that helps you stay determined...even if you don't barely know them....even if they're your sister...your brother...your mom....your dad...your uncle...or dunkle....hehe.....you can survive anything you can face....and as long as you have Determination in  your heart...even if it is a small amount....always make your life the best of it.........

Credits!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Underlover_2017

ThunderWolfs

OwenGaming

And another Special thanks to all of my followers, voters, and readers of this story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~