chapter 7: Chara:Unstable pt.2

A/N: This will be the first ever chapter to have a different point of view! and yes...throughout the story will have many shocking point of views! Enjoy :3

"Frisk!!" I yell as she fell to the floor. I didn't know what happened..she didn't tell me  about anything. I picked her up and ran to hotland. Maybe Alphys will know something about this....

~Switching over to Alphys point of view~

I was reading a really interesting manga..it was a romance....It was coming to a very interesting scene where the miner finally confessed his love to the princess...she accepted....and.... 'BANG BANG BANG!!' I heard slamming at my door and yelling from the door. I ran to the door and opened it...it was Chara...

"Alphys!!" he yelled with tears coming from his eyes...seeming worried...he was holding frisk in his arms... with no heistation he ran to the true lab and laid frisk on a bed. I followed him.

"Your Highness!! Wh-What happened?!"

"S-Sorry Alphys..." Chara said as he rubbed his head "It's Frisk..she was summoning some power....and  she couldn't speak...the man ran away...but I had no clue what was happening..."

"Oh...well....I can check on her...and see what caused her to faint and be unconscious ....and heal her if she has any wounds."

"Thank you, Alphys... Thank you..." Chara said as he hugged me.

"Your welcome your highness....  you can go and wait upstairs until I finish the scan.. I'll inform you if anything goes wrong.."

"Okay...thank you.." Chara said as he went back upstairs and I put Frisk in the scanner to check her soul...her soul was fine...but it was weak..... these abilities that she can summon are dangerous....  it cracked her soul very  badly...I explained it to chara...he wasn't very happy...if she uses any type of her powers...even healing...it will kill her.... I have never seen Chara so upset before...Hopefully Frisk will endure of her not triggering any of her abilities anytime soon... After that Chara went back downstairs and stayed there for a long time. I asked him to go...but he didn't he didn't want to leave Frisk's side....(*screams like a F*cking fangirl*)...I was okay with that....so I went upstairs to my room...and fell asleep...at least Mettaton was charging after his show and didn't bother me....I need a break from reading manga and helping people out every second....but at least this time was actually worth it...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!!! my handa offically hurt.....BUT IM STILL GONNA RIGHT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!